Great multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes a bit like cherry-cola. Not to everyone's liking, but the good complement of B vitamins makes up for it in my opinion. Really helped prevent me from getting sick this winter in NZ.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After having taken many different multi vitamins over the years this is simply the BEST. The body assimilates everything quicker in liquid form and without the abdominal duress accompanying the pill or capsule form. I find that the body doesn't sluff off the vitamins and minerals. I mix the packet with the Peter Gillham's Calm Plus to give it flavor.

1st Bood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's what Sly used when he filmed 1st Blood in that cold enviornment. Good for your well being. Better than coffee . . wait! I love coffee. Nevermind!

Not the best flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We wanted to try a new flavour for a change but I won't buy this one again. Our favourite is still the Super Orange. As always i-herb provides the best price and service available with good shipping options to Canada.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tasted funny..

unatural

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

orange tastes way better

as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes nice, dissolves perfectly.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so wonderful to have a vitamin that is easy to consume and easy to digest. AND, it tastes great! I have found that this vitamin makes me feel better. I can really notice a difference when I get off of it.

*****