Taste is ok but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is ok but I don't think it helps me. Therefore I am not taking it anymore.

Almost Daily - high in B vits, but no gag effect

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin B smells make me gag, apparently this is quite common, but this product has a lot of B vitamins and does not have that effect at all - in fact a doctor recommended it to my friend for the same reason (and she can't take multi vitamins if they have B in it either for the same reason). I used to take this every day, and go up to 4x a day when I was feeling unwell. Now I take it less often, but when I need it I feel it is very effective. I always take it when I travel, usually two a day. The taste is quite mellow.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like knowing I am getting 100omg of Vit C a day when I drink this. Not a strong flavor, but adds a little something to plain water.

Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product range is excellent - the whole family use it daily. My daughter - who is in Senior School - relies on it to keep herself healthy. We believe it also reduces insidence and severity of colds and flu - the winters we thave taken this regularly we have avoided the worst of the bugs. Highly recommended! Only negative is friends all want some and I keep giving mine away ;(

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We use these to fight off colds at the first sign of the sniffles.

Family Favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family and I have been taking Emergen C lemon-lime for over 10 years now, I cannot keep a good supply in my kitchen these days as when my grown up children come to visit they tend to take a box home with them. This product I judge to have kept us free of the common cold for many a year, a real boost to the immune system.

We Love Emergen-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Stuff

Great Summer Cooler

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read a review of Emergen-C with a recipe using Cranberry Juice & decided to try it. I mix 4-6 Tablespoons of concentrated Cranberry or Pomegranate juice to a quart of fresh clean & cold water, add a packet of Emergen-C & sometimes a lemon wedge or sprig of fresh mint; we find a nice shady spot & enjoy! This can be made glass by glass or the amounts of juice & Emergen-C can be adjusted to taste. After a break with this drink we are good to go again, not sugared out & ready for a nap.

get up and go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

what a great way to get your vit C, and so easy to travel with. Just pour into your bottle of water when your traveling.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!