A fun alternative to pills!

Posted by Reviewer1208350 on Oct 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

A fizzy pick me up, No calories, no sweeteners, but still tastes OK - it also available to your body fast because you don't have to wait for a pill to disolve/digest.

EMERGEN-C LITE WITH MSM GREAT FOR DIABETICS

Posted by Reviewer1622225 on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Emergen-C we could find with no fructose for those with blood sugar problems. The taste is a bit bland- kinda like squirting lemon/lime fruit in water, but it has all vitamins necessary in a fast acting liquid form with no sugars to worry about. We bought five boxes from I-Herb because they are very hard to find on store shelves.

hooray :)

Posted by Reviewer1721270 on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the one WITHOUT FRUCTOSE! Everyone should have the choice to forego added sweeteners, and to use a more healthful sweetener (such as agave nectar).

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3127364 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband can not have sugar. So, this is the perfect supplement to his day. It has a light citrus flavor. Very pleasant. No after-taste.

The best variety of EmergenC

Posted by Reviewer3115842 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hope Alacer does not discontinue this. It is very hard to find and I was so delighted that iHerb carries it. It has NO SUGAR and is the ONLY variety that doesn't have some sugar in it. I have been using it for years and hope to continue for many more.

EMERGEN-C,MSMS FORMULA,LITE

Posted by Reviewer1134973 on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this to anyone. My husband works construction work and has to work out in the heat. He drinks this instead of gatorade. He says its works better than the sports drinks. It also works great if you are having leg cramps, just drink one them and the cramps are gone within a few minutes.

Sadly, Alacer changed the formula Emer'gen-C Lite MSM

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Alacer MSM lite Vitamin C used to have no added fructose, now it does, so I will never buy any alacer product ever again, unless Alacer goes back to the original ingredients. It claims to be less than a gram of sugar, but I usually take this on an empty stomach, and I can't handle the extra sugar. Also, Alacer has added silica for some reason, which was not in the product in 2007/early 2008. This product used to have 200 mg potassium, now it only has 60mg! This product used to have quercetin, now it has none! The original formula had no calories/no carbs, the new product has 5 calories. I tried to contact Alacer, but I am not sure my message went through, and they have some comment posted, about, "if you are lonely", contact us. I will get my extra vitamin C in a pill(different brand) and drink spring water instead! It's still an OK product if you don't mind the fructose, etc.

Fizzy Joint help

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Mar 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love to mix this with High Calcium EmergenC. Tastes great and gives you a real boost.

No jitters, Wonderful energy boost!

Posted by Reviewer1627439 on Jan 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is delicious, easy to use and have handy at the office, gives a wonderful boost of energy without jitters or calories!

MSM/ C