Awesome skin conditioning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shea butter is some of the best I've used. You don't need to use much so it lasts much longer. The smell is great.

Love the SMELL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Initially it was a bit thick to use and apply. But after a little it softens up, and leave your skin, smelling, feeling, and looking lovely.

second jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love the smell of vanilla and ylang yland. Also this shea butter is very soft. I keep it on my nightstand.

Dream hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can use this shea butter for many of purposes, in my case it has proved perfect for my dry hands where lots of other so called special creams didn't work. Lovely scent and soft hands. It works very well also on hard skin like knees and elbows. Great also for your feet. Fantastic price/quality ratio!

Great cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell is a bit too strong. Protects the skin from cold air. Skin stays smooth throughout the day. Good price.

Good Shea Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well and smells wonderful.

10/10 would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great for skin and (natural kinky) hair! i love it and it doesnt leave a really strong smell after u put it on your skin/hair. i love it :)

Fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not much like the vanilla Ylang-ylang smell. I cannot use on my face. I which I ordered the unscented one.