love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is more than i expected. i say, it doesn't smell like chocolate or vanilla even its name is "vanilla mocha". but it certainly contains cocoa butter, which i love the smell of. it spreads out without a problem, but still moisturizes skin.

Heavenly Hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This body lotion soothes dry skin, smells great, and feels smooth. I only wish it came in a tub rather than a pump bottle, so as not to waste any. It is so thick that it gets stuck at the bottom, such that I even end up cutting the plastic open so as not to waste any!

Great but don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturiser, sinks right into the skin but I don't like the scent. Too sickly sweet for me. Will be purchasing the non-scented version when I am out of this one.

Awful smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients, but contrary to other reviewers, I hate the scent! It smells extremely disgusting and does not smell like vanilla or chocolate at all! At least that's just for me.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is perfect. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and is moisturizing. It doesn't smell perfumy, but has a very good cocoa butter scent that I just love. Out of all the great lotions I've tried, this one is a keeper. It's the best.

Super creamy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion. It's really creamy, nourishing and it has a nice scent from the cocoa butter. The only problem is that the bottle is too small... being a plus-size woman, I use it up too fast. Oh well. It's a great product, regardless.

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell! I love Alaffia lotions, was using the ginger one before, wish iherb had that one listed on the site. Alaffia products smell great and even though it seems a bit thin, it does a great job moisturizing and keeping my skin from drying out, and I live in the desert :-)

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is a really great moisturizer. It has only very few but therefore excellent ingredients-no place for nasty stuff.

Very good body lotion

Posted by livelig on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot, no more dry itchy skin. It smells of vanilla and chocolate - nice!

Very nice