Not bad - too heavy for my fine hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have limp, shapeless hair which drooops quickly. This is not for me. It feels and smells great, and is probably great on thick, curly hair.

LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have super thin & fine hair, it moisturizes without weighing it down. I noticed an improvement in texture and appearance with the first use!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very thick, creamy, and economic, because you need just a little of it. The hairs becomes easy to brush. No feeling of the dried hairs. I liked it!

My favorite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite conditioner, used with the Alaffia Coconut and Shea Daily Hydrating Shampoo. I have fine straight hair and it does not weigh it down. Just the right amount of conditioning. I love the earthy smell too.

Produit vraiment excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Comme toujours chez Alaffia, la qualité est au rendez-vous : masque merveilleux pour les cheveux secs, odeur divine, ingrédients parfaits... j'adooooore !

excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

deja el pelo muy suave y brillante

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner daily for my long unruly thick curly hair. It's the only conditioner that doesnt weigh my hair down but gives it a soft silky feel without buildup. Also smells like an expensive salon treatment. The scent is therapeutic.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is ok , My natural 4C hair feels smooth & it's works fine for detangling. I wouldn't re-purchase again as the shampoo is very drying & i like to use the same shampoo & conditioner.

smells nice. doesn't really do the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

doesn't leave my hair soft at all

1 2