AWFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The only product I have ever returned to iherb. Can't get the shampoo out of hair, sticky, yuck.

Worst Shampoo Ever !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

From the first time I used this shampoo I noticed that my hair after just half a day look dirty, and so greasy the second day! I've never had huge problems in my life with grease hair before! And now that I use it for two weeks I also noticed that I'm losing a lot of hair! Also this was never that bad before! AWFUL SHAMPOO! same thing with the conditioner from the same line ... very disappointed :(

My favorite shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. I love the earthy smell and it doesn't strip my hair. It doesn't lather as much as the commercial shampoos but that does not mean it doesn't clean your hair. I won't use anything else on my hair. I use the conditioner also.

Gives volume

Posted by Jill-U on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't really smell lavender but I don't mind at all because it works magically on my fine hair. Cleans my scalp well, yet moisturizes my dry ends at the same time. My hair has more volume and becomes more manageable. I think it's very good for girls with long hair. My husband prefers their Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo which is very fresh and cleans even better. I am done with Aubrey brand whose smell always irritates me.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No nasty ingredients and it doesn't strip my hair's natural oils, keeps it shiny, clean and moisturized. Love it!

From Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now it`s my favorite shampoo! Good smell!

Bit drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a very hydrating shampoo for a change from my DE coconut favourite. This shampoo sure does get my hair clean - a bit too much. It squeaks with clean! But, if you've got a good conditioner and use a hair oil after, this saves it. Or, use castor oil in your conditioner to replace some of those softening oils. Love the smell and texture, though. Just a bit drying for me.

Too thick for my fine hair - not meant for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It leaves it washed, but it's not easy to wash out, and leaves my hair limp, without that squeaky clean feeling. Generally it's a good shampoo, and I bet it is great for thick hair.

Drying but laters well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this very drying on my 4C Natural Hair , it lathers well though. I would suggest pre-pooing or pre-conditioning hair before use to make it smooth. For the price , it's ok though.