Far too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have thinned or damaged skin I warn you not to use this product.If your looking for a soothing healing oil this is not your product. I only put a little bit on the back of my hand and arm and it instantly became very painful and it wouldn't wash off!It further damaged my skin. I'm so glad that I didnt' use it on my face because of the same issues. Do not use this product in its concentrated form if you have damaged skin.It will do more harm than good. This is just my own experience but I think its important for people to know.

very good oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a skin fungus between his toes. He tried different oils but nothing worked for several years. Oil has a bad smell, but my husband is still used it every day. A month later, the fungus disappeared! We are very happy, thank you Iherb!

Helpfull against Candida and other fungies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps a bit with psoriasis and a lot against candida on intimate and vaginal area in combination with coconut oil! Can be used for wounds and scraches too. THNX mother nature!

neem oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my eczema spots and it would clear up in three days. It has the most pungent smell- like garlic with rotten peanuts;it reeks! If you can stand it for a little while, it's worth it. Mixing it with a stronger oil like tea tree may help with the smell. I used it only at night so as to not scare people away!

mosquito bites, abrasions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

smells like peanuts and garlic but not overwhelming or overly unpleasant put it directly on mosquito bites (i get eaten alive walking to work in rural canada) and it stops the itch for hours, and brings down the swelling on larger welts

great treatment for almost everything ))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Heals wounds, scratches my skin looks much better

It is a good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish it comes in a nicer packaging. There is a practical aspect of it that is not great that is why I put less than 5 I open it and it was liquid, and the oil goes everywhere. The smell is not great, but the oil is working on my eczema on my neck. I travel to another place, cooler than California and I realize that the oil become more like a solid cream. Easier actually to spread and use. If it stayed as a liquid oil I would recommend to transfer to a bottle and not this packaging.

Acne exterminator!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What I had said before buying this product was that this would be the very last product promising to diminish acne which I would buy. I have been depressed for a very long time being an adult and suffering from acne which have been getting horribly worse and in the end there were just too many of them, big, red, inflamed, that I ran out of ideas what to try next because I literally tried everything. Neem oil, though exceptionally stinky, is the best product for acne on market I can bet. It disinfects and prevents new acne from popping up. Even though I still get inevitable hormonal acne at that time of the month, it makes them less inflamed and less red. I am really truly happy!

Good for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally develop rashes around my thigh especially when I travel. After using this, the rashes are gone. Smell a bit like peanut oil, but love that it get rids of the rashes. This is my third or fourth purchase now. Been recommending this to my friends, and they love it too.

Helps fight toe nail fungus

Posted by iHerb Client on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, who has toe nail fungus. She says that the oil is working miracles for the damaged nail. Besides, the oil doesn't smell as bad as many reviewers point out. It's not perfume, of course, but the smell is not strong, so I wouldn't make it an issue at all.

1 2 3 4