Will order in the future

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

This is a great face cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for combination skin, has a pleasant flavor and texture, absorbs easily and feels great on my skin.

It's silky and easy absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's smell like the bubble gum

From Belarus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Alaffia products! A very good cream, non sticky, it doesn't bring irritation.Hydrates well enough.

Good product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for something natural that you can use on your combination skin, this product works wonderful. I usually have problems with facial moisturizers giving my combination skin a balanced look and feel, but I've have no difficultly from this product at all. In fact, my face has the best balance I've seen in years!

face nourishment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i've tried a lot of face creams but this one i've used over 2 years now, and some of its cousins too...great company, great ingredients...and always right for the seasons...no need for night cremes or other expensive face products...TRY it!

good cream

Posted by Freederika on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a good cream is odorless, moisturizing. I think that this cream is more suitable for mixed and dry skin.this cream on my skin shiny leaves and fat content.

Great face cream

Posted by healthaholic on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit nervous about getting skin problems (like oily skin) after switching face cream but this is great. I will continue to use this and highly recommend it.

All right.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will not repurchase this one, but will probably try another in the line. This one leaves my skin too dry. Slight Shea smell, not overpowering.

Very nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good ingredients - but it's not as smooth as I like my creams, I think it is too much stearic acid in it, and I've found cheaper and smoother and better ingredients here on iHerb (kukui body silk)

1 2