Help

Meh... won't buy again.

Posted by imadoxaholic on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is very thin and watery which makes it easily wasted.

Not the biggest fan of this

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Let me start with my hair type, it's dry, damaged and curly. So I decided to try this shampoo, but I really don't like it at all. The smell is just weird, like some flower root mixed with wet ground. It is very thick so I have to work it in like crazy, and also I got a small amount of dandruff with this one, and that is deal-breaker for me. Sorry Alaffia, I really had high hopes.

the best all natural shampoo i've ever bought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the scent is awesime. it also foams really well. it's pretty thick so you need just a liitle amount to wash all hair, even long one as i have.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for dry and damaged hair, but almost doesn't foams.

a bit drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have normal to dry hair and this leaves my hair knotty and tangled. First shampoo has no lather. Second shampoo is better. LOve the natural ingredients so will try another shampoo in this range. I always follow up with the Alaffia conditioners which are wonderful.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The consistency of this product is great, however it is way to moisturising for my scalp and hair. My hair was greasy already the next day... I reckon this suits people with really dry hair that don't easily grease, like afro hair. The smell of this product is not very nice, but luckily you can't smell it much after hair is dry.

excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

deja el pelo muy brillante sin resecarlo

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not use it but boughts it because I used another Alaffia Shampoo and it was ok. But I am really pleased that it has so few ingredients. And all good. But combine it with the conditioner

i like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't find it drying, but then I do use their conditioner as well. I love the scent and the purity of their products.

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans your dry hair well, but my hair also need a conditioner after shampooing..

1 2