Not Bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hair lotion is a little light weight for my hair. I am african american and tend to have very dry hair with 3a/4a hair type. Otherwise,I think this is a good hair product overall. It took me awhile to get use to the smell, but it is a light fragrance that goes away quickly after applying. For me, I'll just stick to using pure 100% unrefined shea butter to provide moisture for my hair. I was glad to know that 10% of the sales go to communities in West Africa to empower women.

Alina

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well, it is ok, but smell is really bothering. I can feel it for a couple of days more and not only me, all my colleagues, who sits in the one room with me can fell that unpleasant smell.

nice all around hair product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wavy/curly hair loves this product. I use it three ways, as a co-wash (instead of shampoo), as a leave-in conditioner (wet hair) and on my ends (dry hair). I love the scent and it leaves my hair soft, full, shiny and healthy feeling. Reduces frizz and gives me nice curl/wave definition. Have also used it as a body lotion.

Buen producto

Posted by Evansmind on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Si lo que buscas es una crema que defina tus rizos de una forma natural lo recomiendo. No tiene una fijación fuerte, más bien te ayuda a definirlos y a que no se apelmacen. Lo uso después de la ducha con el pelo húmedo, me lo aplico por todo el cabello y lo dejo secar al aire. El olor a cítrico es una maravilla, apetece mucho en época de verano.

Me deja bien los rizos

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo como crema de peinado y define bien mis rizos sin apelmazarlos en exceso.

Wish they made a rinse out conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaving this product in the hair kind of cakes the hair, maybe I'm using too much

Crema para rizos de coco y karité con olor a naranja y geranio.

Posted by Ampareix on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien, predomina el olor a naranja y deja el cabello perfumado todo el día. Lo de activar los rizos, bueno pues... funciona un poco, pero tampoco deja unos super rizos. :-( Lo peor es el bote, que es de plástico duro y la crema es espesa, así que cuesta bastante sacar el producto del frasco.

Not using yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not using yet

Smells so good!

Posted by clarissab on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair so smooth, shiny, and keeps away the frizz.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for my hair.not sticky.absorbs quickly.

1 2