Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer2880137 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hair lotion is a little light weight for my hair. I am african american and tend to have very dry hair with 3a/4a hair type. Otherwise,I think this is a good hair product overall. It took me awhile to get use to the smell, but it is a light fragrance that goes away quickly after applying. For me, I'll just stick to using pure 100% unrefined shea butter to provide moisture for my hair. I was glad to know that 10% of the sales go to communities in West Africa to empower women.

Alina

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well, it is ok, but smell is really bothering. I can feel it for a couple of days more and not only me, all my colleagues, who sits in the one room with me can fell that unpleasant smell.

Me deja bien los rizos

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo como crema de peinado y define bien mis rizos sin apelmazarlos en exceso.

nice all around hair product

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wavy/curly hair loves this product. I use it three ways, as a co-wash (instead of shampoo), as a leave-in conditioner (wet hair) and on my ends (dry hair). I love the scent and it leaves my hair soft, full, shiny and healthy feeling. Reduces frizz and gives me nice curl/wave definition. Have also used it as a body lotion.

Adoré!

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta crema para peinar es excelente. Tiene una textura líquida, un olor delicioso a naranja, dulce, se distribuye bien por el cabello sin dejar residuos. Tengo el cabello crespo (3a) y me ha servido mucho para humectar mis rulos y mantenerlos bien definidos.

Buen producto

Posted by Evansmind on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Si lo que buscas es una crema que defina tus rizos de una forma natural lo recomiendo. No tiene una fijación fuerte, más bien te ayuda a definirlos y a que no se apelmacen. Lo uso después de la ducha con el pelo húmedo, me lo aplico por todo el cabello y lo dejo secar al aire. El olor a cítrico es una maravilla, apetece mucho en época de verano.

Love, love, love it!

Posted by 4680795700715232840 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have wavy hair and this lotion gives it definition and softness. The combination of orange and geranium smell has always been my favourite and when I saw that product I knew i had to have it. That's a total hit for me. After the shampoo I use just a dime size quantity for my very long hair leave it for several minutes and wash it. After blow drying my hair I put some more of the product only at the ends.

GENIAL PARA EL ENCRESPAMIENTO

Posted by 4624767821961762600 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema sin aclarado para el pelo rizado. A mi me ha ido genial para el encrespamiento. Quita el encrespado dejando aspecto totalmente natural , sin endurecer el pelo, ni oscurecerlo ni nada. Activa los rizos y huele como a cítricos, no a coco, pero es agradable. Muy bueno.

🌹

Posted by 4615246164306811202 on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

very good

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for my hair.not sticky.absorbs quickly.

1 2