Good job bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

On the pros: This cream does a good job,I have a really bad acne (combination skin) and it didn't make my face break but did get it the moisture it needed. It absorbs really quickly and Allowing me to put my makeup just a few minutes after. On the Cons: It smells horrible and feels pretty sticky when I apply it on my face. the sticky feeling goes away fast but the bed smell stays with you for a long time. To Conclusion: use it if you don't care about bad smell because it does a nice job.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this moisturiser a lot! I agree that the smell is not the best but it reminds me that I'm usin a "natural" product :) I have a combination skin and it needed moisture after some harsh cleaning. This cream really moisturizes my skin and absorbes very fast. I use it in combination with the toner (same brand) and my skin has never been so soft and even. I would recommend it to everyone who has combination skin.

Average

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really liked it, it irritated my dry/sensitive skin, I think it's better for oily/normal skin types.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product for ultra-dry skin, best I've ever tried. 100% recommended.

Smells horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it comes in a glass jar. It works.. but I was expecting it to be more moisturizing. I wanted something that was meant for dry skin, which is why I looked for something with shea butter. So if you have medium or oily skin, it's moisturizing enough. All this would be fine except for the god awful smell! The first bit I put on, smelled different but I thought I might get used to it, but as I put more on, I knew I wouldn't order this again. Later in the day I turned the air on in my car, and as the air blew on my face I could smell it again =( I will be passing this along to someone who can bare the smell.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love how natural this is without being greasy! It provides the much needed moisture and soaks right up. It does have a funny smell, but is is worth it. It seems to even out my skin tone.

moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like it. It smells good.

Just Recived My Package Today

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Just Got My Package From Iherd And In It The Neem And Shea Butter Cream,excited To See The Results As I Have Yet To Find A Face Cream That Works From Me,i Just Washed My Face Put My Toner And Applied The Cream.alot Of Reviewer Give It Less Stars Because Of The "Bad Smell" But I Would Be Doubt If The Cream Had Neem Because The "Bad Smell" They Seem To Be Talking About Is The Smell Of Neem. I Know This Because My Mom Would Bring Home Branches With Leaves Of The Neem Tree To Boil Because Aparently Its A Healthy Drink And If U Think The Smell Is Bad U Have No Idea How It Taste. But Anyway The Point Is The Smell Is The Smell Of Neem Other Reviews Almost Put Me Off Buying This Product But If It Works For My Skin Tthnk God I Ignored Some Of The Reviews.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. It is a must have!! Has helped my skin problems so much!

Very much it was pleasant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much it was pleasant!

1 2