Awesome

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This little thing lasts longer than you would expect from the size, and really helps my skin a lot. It can sting a bit on zits, but it passes in about 30 seconds - and the results are worth it. I actually use it all over my face at night and have seen a massive improvement. My skin is also very sensitive, so for this to work without causing a rash or acute dryness is a huge plus.

Helps with clearing bad acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alba Botanica is a wonderful brand. After using this product for only a few weeks I have noticed good results, my skin has become more clean & bright (less redish and patches due to bad acne breakouts) Highly recommend if you are having problem with pimples -- Use with Alba Botanica Deep Pore Wash --

Helps with Acne and Pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Treatment Gel is good for Acne and Pimples. But it can be very drying for the skin if used every day. The pimple spot will dry up and the skin peel away. Just make sure you put it on the pimple or acne spot only and not spread it around otherwise the surrounding skin will also peel.

מוצר מצוין!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

נהדר לפצעים באמת מרגישה שינוי כאשר מניחה במהלך היום המוצר גם מגיע שקוף ואפשר לשים לא רק בבית או במהלך הלילה.

Best Solution For Annoying Zits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must in our home! Any pimple that pops out gone after 2 days max! The salicylic acid just killing the zits and the skin back to be smooth. LOVE IT!!!!

Fast results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried this product earlier and it never disappoints. Zits are immediately softened and effectively treated. Bought four tubes as the product is not available in my country.

It Stings but It Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this persistent and recurring adult acne problem for years that just refuse to go away and leaving ugly, bumpy patches on certain parts of my face. I've tried other acne-treatment products but they only ended up burning my skin without clearing up the problem. I'm always on the search for a good acne product and that is how I chanced upon this one in iHerb and decided to try it after reading the positive reviews. I must say, I'm impressed with the result. This is only the 3rd day of me using this product and my skin actually starts clearing up! Yes, it does sting, but it doesn't "burn" your skin which will force you to discontinue using the product. The sting will go away in a while and you know it's working hard on your skin! Now this has become my HG product and I'm already ordering my second tube! Tips: Moisturize your skin well before using it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dry the imperfection, perfect for the little acné spot

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product reacts with itching at certain points and in some not so to my understanding their are points that it finds that he can work and dry then and some not It's not magic that the ache will go But he dries the wounds, takes about a day that he really dries him it's good! A problem I found that the preparation is very liquid so its comes out a relatively large amount

Natural but Doesn't Clear in 4 Hours

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it does reduce the size, just not within 4 hours. Anyway, I still like it.