Alba Botanica, ACNEdote, Oil Control Lotion, Oil-Free, 2 oz (57 g) (ALB-00762)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does not work for me. My face begins to shine even brightly few minutes after the application. I don't have acne and I just wanted the oil control, but this lotion it's not for me.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and the cleanser deep pore of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

Unconventional Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My armpits react badly to just about anything I put on them. I use this on them at night instead of deodorant and it has cleared up my skin irritation and bumps.

Like that it has high percentage of salicylic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am glad this has 2% salicylic acid a high percentage. Salicylic acid helps with skin renewal/exfoliate. I have dry aging skin, so mix it with another moisturizer and it makes skin soft and smooth. God bless you all.

efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très efficace, mais l'odeur n'est pas top

Great moisturiser for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This moisturiser is great for oily skin as it keeps skin matte. Have used it under makeup and it does reduce the amount of shine I usually get over the day.

Worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my Grandson, in combiation with Alba Botanica invisable gel has worked wonders, would reccomend this product Dayle

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this only at night, and my skin feels smooth next morning. the astringent of this brand has some irritation but other products are good. no breakout, good price, containing 2% BHA. good.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I use all the acnedote products and love them. This lotion gives a lot of moistuire without beeing havy on the skin. A light crem who dry quickly in to the skin.

the best vegan lotion so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegan lotion for my skin so far. I have really oily skin so even this doesn't keep my face matte all day and it hasn't made my skin worse (I'm very prone to pimples). Happy with the price/quality :)

1 2