Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and the cleanser deep pore of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

Alba Botanica, ACNEdote, Oil Control Lotion, Oil-Free, 2 oz (57 g) (ALB-00762)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does not work for me. My face begins to shine even brightly few minutes after the application. I don't have acne and I just wanted the oil control, but this lotion it's not for me.

Great moisturiser for oily skin

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This moisturiser is great for oily skin as it keeps skin matte. Have used it under makeup and it does reduce the amount of shine I usually get over the day.

Worth a try

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my Grandson, in combiation with Alba Botanica invisable gel has worked wonders, would reccomend this product Dayle

good

Posted by Reviewer3058442 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this only at night, and my skin feels smooth next morning. the astringent of this brand has some irritation but other products are good. no breakout, good price, containing 2% BHA. good.

Great product!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I use all the acnedote products and love them. This lotion gives a lot of moistuire without beeing havy on the skin. A light crem who dry quickly in to the skin.

efficace

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très efficace, mais l'odeur n'est pas top

Like that it has high percentage of salicylic acid

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am glad this has 2% salicylic acid a high percentage. Salicylic acid helps with skin renewal/exfoliate. I have dry aging skin, so mix it with another moisturizer and it makes skin soft and smooth. God bless you all.

Works well

Posted by 5411358090997423580 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oily, sensitive skin here. I used to use Clean & Clear moisturizer until I began looking for cruelty-free hygiene products. The feel of this acnedote oil-control lotion is a bit heavier than Clean & Clear, as well as twice the price, but I'm getting used to it and luckily I can afford it as well. So far, it's worked well to help keep my face and neck clear, and it definitely has the right to boast its claim on oil control. I usually use it at night-- even while jogging in the morning, I'll be sweating, but my skin won't feel oily at all, just sweaty.

great to acne