YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

not the best thing i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. My face doesn't get crazy shiny as it does when I use other moisturizers, but I expected this to be much gentler on my skin. As said, I suffer from SD of the face and I have to use very gentle products so that I don't aggravate it. I chose this product because I thought that the aloe would soothe the SD and the green tea would calm the redness, but this product actually makes my SD worse. I've even applied it on days where my SD looked completely in remission only to have a red face again minutes after application. I'd recommend it to people with oily skin, as it does make my skin really soft without making it feel greasy, but not to anyone else with SD. For what it's worth, it wasn't a total waste, as I've found it makes a great moisturizer for my hands.

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2981092 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

love it

Posted by 5689550739775334336 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for summer!

very dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer2344195 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had to discontinue use of this product. It has caused breakouts which have led to blemishes. I haven't had breakouts like these since high school. Fragrance & other ingredients are apparently too harsh.

Good

Posted by 4695293410509186265 on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My only criticism is that the package leaks a little bit. Otherwise it's really good.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for years, brilliant cream but recently I've discovered the jasmine moisturizer which is just that bit better. This oil free is better for rich day time use though