Help

not the best thing i've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. My face doesn't get crazy shiny as it does when I use other moisturizers, but I expected this to be much gentler on my skin. As said, I suffer from SD of the face and I have to use very gentle products so that I don't aggravate it. I chose this product because I thought that the aloe would soothe the SD and the green tea would calm the redness, but this product actually makes my SD worse. I've even applied it on days where my SD looked completely in remission only to have a red face again minutes after application. I'd recommend it to people with oily skin, as it does make my skin really soft without making it feel greasy, but not to anyone else with SD. For what it's worth, it wasn't a total waste, as I've found it makes a great moisturizer for my hands.

YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for summer!

very dissatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had to discontinue use of this product. It has caused breakouts which have led to blemishes. I haven't had breakouts like these since high school. Fragrance & other ingredients are apparently too harsh.

Oil free gem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural oil free moisturizer. It is non irritating and feels lovely on my face.

Very good for sensetive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is very good. I have sensetive skin which could become oily but also could be dry after using not suitable cosmetics or bad weather, but this moisturizer solved all this problems, and also could be used before make up. I used it for several monthes and now can add that it is both good for Russian winter and Mediterrainian summer, skin always looks and feels fresh and moistened