Wonderful lip balm, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bloom is a little too light to show up on my lips. Blaze is a deep red, but sheer glaze. I'd like a color between that gives color without being obvious. But both feel wonderful on my lips and keep them from chapping. All natural except for the SPF ingredients.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. It was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a balm that created a smooth protection but with just a hint of natural color. I would almost call it a nude color, but this of course depends on your coloring. I have a light to medium skin tone.

Great color and flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lip balm for its moisturizing and spf properties. The color is soft and not too pink, and the peppermint flavor is refreshing. Highly recommended!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this- it's subtle but gives you just a hint of colour.

Favorite lip tint...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the pepperminty taste and sheer frosty light pink color. I hate wearing lipstick so this is a great substitute if you want to moisturize your lips and add some color.

Handy lip balsem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this one, because of the safe ingredients and also beacuse of the smell. A minty smell. You get a little red gloss when you use it, but it's almost unvisible.

Very natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizing ingredients and nice natural color

Great Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very nice soft pink tint to it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has all but replaced other lipsticks/lip balms in my possession. I love the nude pink color and the tingle of peppermint. Plus, it has SPF 18 to protect your lips.

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I wear it to work and the sheen & colour is just beautiful; will definitely repurchase again!