Help

Best Body Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is fantastic, I have psorasis which makes for very tempermental skin. I have tried most lotions/oiles out there. Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is great for everyday use. Highly recommend this for every type of skin. Aloha, Annastacia

Great moisture and smalls wondrful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The small of this cream is just great! it keep the skin's moisture for many hours. The cream feels reach (not thin) but also gives light feeling on my body.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great body cream. It's easy to get out of the jar & spread onto the skin, yet doesn't feel watery like conventional lotion. It moisturizes very well & the smell is super sweet, like oatmeal cookies. Would get again!

Good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 8 years, it is unbeatable! Smells gorgeous of chocolate, easy to apply, and enriches dry skin. Perfect for allergic or sensitive people ( except for nut allergy, of course)

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream is filled with high quality ingredients for a great price. It's got a wonderful creamy texture, not too heavy. I was worried about the scent, as I prefer unscented products, but it's not overpowering. Smells almost good enough to eat :)

Best on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have winter dry skin this is by far the best product on the market. Why spend 50.00 dollars on a designer name when you can get great natural results from this cream. It smells great, an added plus. Also, great price on IHerb.com.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream! I use it primarily right when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling oily. I also like the scent - it's subtle and not too fragrant.

Kukui nut body cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soothes my eczema hands.

Smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a pleasure to use this cream. It has a wonderful, unusual scent. The texture is rich and silky, easy to apply and is absorbed by your skin within a minute or so.

Great skin softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Alba changed the components of the body butter a few years ago so it's gone from being the best ever to still a good product for skin moisturiser. I still look around for a better product that ticks all my boxes and I keep buying hoping Alba will go back to the original recipe.