Kukui Nut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Alba Botanic Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil every night for the last 3 months and my skin feels really moist and smooth. It does not leave any greasy and oily feeling. This is better than any moisturizer I have ever used.

Sweet !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smells sweet, and soothens my body so soft for a long time. I have replaced this with my body cream and it works fine.

love this oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I transitioned from the kukui nut lotion with apprehension about 2 years ago... because I LOVED the lotion. I read the positive reviews others had about this oil and gave it a shot and have to say, it's amazing. I usually buy 3 or 4 bottles at a time because I use it every day, at least twice a day because I love it so much. It's not an oily oil that stays oily on your skin for long at all. It absorbs nicely to make your skin very smooth and soft, it has enough scent to smell good, but also subtle enough for my husband and father to use it without fear or smelling like a girl. I also use it on my nephews since it's organic and good for their little bodies and they also love it. Sometimes other lotions can burn on dry skin, but this is one of the few that actually soothe and feel good. Love it. Can't say enough good things about it!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product successfully for my massage therapy practice. I have not found a better massage oil and hope this one continues to be available for years to come. My clients love its smooth silky texture and tranquil scent.

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil, 8.5 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product and great results.

Kukui nut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

incredible.. I love this oil. Makes my skin so soft and smell so good.. Wonderful product!

Like the scent but won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this oil is very nice and soft, I like it a lot. The oil makes my skin very soft. However, the oil contains fragrances and that's why I won't buy this again and I will found some other body oil without them.

great massage oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wonderful scent and quality feel

שמן גוף עשיר

Posted by LidiaZ08 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

שמן גוף עשיר מאוד עם ריח דומיננטי ואקזוטי שאני דווקא אהבתי. מלחח ומחליק את העור בצורה מצויינת. משתמשת בו על עור לח לאחר מקלחת. הבעיה היחידה שיש לי אתו היא האריזה, אני מעדיפה שמנים כאלה באריזת תרסיס שהיא יותר נוחה לעניות דעתי. הלוואי וישנו את האריזה מתישהו

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell vanilla,coconut and chocolate..works on my skin..