Kukui Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1529389 on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Alba Botanic Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil every night for the last 3 months and my skin feels really moist and smooth. It does not leave any greasy and oily feeling. This is better than any moisturizer I have ever used.

Sweet !

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smells sweet, and soothens my body so soft for a long time. I have replaced this with my body cream and it works fine.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2376492 on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product successfully for my massage therapy practice. I have not found a better massage oil and hope this one continues to be available for years to come. My clients love its smooth silky texture and tranquil scent.

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil, 8.5 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product and great results.

Kukui nut

Posted by Reviewer1088234 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

incredible.. I love this oil. Makes my skin so soft and smell so good.. Wonderful product!

Like the scent but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this oil is very nice and soft, I like it a lot. The oil makes my skin very soft. However, the oil contains fragrances and that's why I won't buy this again and I will found some other body oil without them.

שמן גוף עשיר

Posted by LidiaZ08 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

שמן גוף עשיר מאוד עם ריח דומיננטי ואקזוטי שאני דווקא אהבתי. מלחח ומחליק את העור בצורה מצויינת. משתמשת בו על עור לח לאחר מקלחת. הבעיה היחידה שיש לי אתו היא האריזה, אני מעדיפה שמנים כאלה באריזת תרסיס שהיא יותר נוחה לעניות דעתי. הלוואי וישנו את האריזה מתישהו

love it

Posted by 4845946541250966324 on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell vanilla,coconut and chocolate..works on my skin..

love it!!

Posted by 5471632937472907675 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im absolutely obsessed with this oil..the moisture on my skin lasts all day and just with a few drops. the shipping was fast and in great packaging.

Excellent non greasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2718006 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this body oil is all natural, and like how it goes on smooth without being greasy. The frangrance is very light and similar to an almond scent. It is a great winter moisturizer and goes much further than lotion alone. It doesnt come pouring out of the bottle and drip everywhere, it actually has some substance to it and spreads evenly over the skin.