Useless deodorant

Posted by annannaljuba on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is clear and fresh smelling, but almost at once after you applying it I had wet armpits. And after one hour this bad smell started to embarrass me. Really really bad BO, rancid, like I had somehow fed the bacteria under my arms, I smelled like a sweaty man. Possibly the worst deodorant I have ever tried.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the smell is a bit odd, but its not overpowering, its a nice consistency and dries quite quickly without any staining

This product has great features!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves the scent. I have always been a fan of the Alba Botanica products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves the scent.

clean and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After trialling many natural brands, this one lasts the day and for me as a guy doesn't give other guys the wrong impression ;) It has no nasties and no encrusting of your armpit hairs (like some other brands do. Highly recommended!!!

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many other natural deodorants and this one works best for me. Also has a lovely fresh fragrance, not too strong. Non greasy, no staining and super effective at stopping odor (not sweating, it's not an antiperspirant).

Best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of other deodorant, but this is the best for me. I only use at the morning, and no smell at all. I'm an office worker. It is my experience after 3 years of using. I wrote this review, because in my opinion, it deserves more than 3 stars.

Best out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the job and doesn't stain shirts.

Best natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sweat a lot and am pretty active, and this deodorant holds up pretty well. I usually only have to apply regular deodorant in the afternoon about three days a week. Now, if I go hiking in the heat, that's a different story, but for day to day, this choice is a good one. Highly recommend you try it. I have tried pretty much all of the choices on iHerb, and this one smells the best going on and holds up the longest.

great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no chemicals, the best deodorant I have found so far.

1 2 3