Useless deodorant

Posted by annannaljuba on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is clear and fresh smelling, but almost at once after you applying it I had wet armpits. And after one hour this bad smell started to embarrass me. Really really bad BO, rancid, like I had somehow fed the bacteria under my arms, I smelled like a sweaty man. Possibly the worst deodorant I have ever tried.

good

Posted by 5144578245056189715 on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the smell is a bit odd, but its not overpowering, its a nice consistency and dries quite quickly without any staining

Best out there.

Posted by Reviewer3333393 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the job and doesn't stain shirts.

Best for me

Posted by Reviewer2176003 on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of other deodorant, but this is the best for me. I only use at the morning, and no smell at all. I'm an office worker. It is my experience after 3 years of using. I wrote this review, because in my opinion, it deserves more than 3 stars.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many other natural deodorants and this one works best for me. Also has a lovely fresh fragrance, not too strong. Non greasy, no staining and super effective at stopping odor (not sweating, it's not an antiperspirant).

clean and effective

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After trialling many natural brands, this one lasts the day and for me as a guy doesn't give other guys the wrong impression ;) It has no nasties and no encrusting of your armpit hairs (like some other brands do. Highly recommended!!!

My daughter loves the scent. I have always been a fan of the Alba Botanica products.

Posted by 5386608134928566324 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves the scent.

CHEMICAL FREE/FRAGRANCE FREE DEODORANT

Posted by Reviewer1921127 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's about time someone came up with a chemical free/fragrance free deodorant! Those of us allergic to chemicalS & fragrance have had to put up withwhatever they sell in the stores but not anymore since I found your product. It works just like the others except WITHOUT HARMFUL CHEMICALS & fragrance that makes me itchy. THANKS iHerb!!

Chemical free deodorant!!!

Posted by Reviewer3093048 on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Free from aluminium, preservatives and petrochemicals.aloe smells.

great deodorant

Posted by 5627958531929995256 on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no chemicals, the best deodorant I have found so far.

1 2 3