Alba Botanica, Clear Enzyme Lavender with baking soda and Alpine lichen Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to most deodorants. I am getting along great with the Alba Botanica, clear enzyme Lavender with baking soda and alpine lichen. It works and smells very nice!

Awesome - Highly Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a mild, clean smell and has natural botanical that combat stinky pits. Does not have propylene glycol, which can cause rashes or allergic reactions. (I tried Tom's deodorant, which has this ingredient - broke out in a rash.) I highly recommend this product. I use it everyday and it seems like it has lasted forever... several months... I guess a little goes a long way. Like practically any other deodorant natural or otherwise, you will stink if you sweat profusely while outdoors. But I workout (40 minutes) and walk outside (2 hr) and I'm a-okay throughout the day!

best of the naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've not yet found a natural deodorant that does the job quite as well as the chemical laden variety, but this one works better than any I've found. Smells nice too.

Smooth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This goes on very smoothly, with a very light fragrance, and seems to do a good job

marmitch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works better than I thought it would, it holds up even after Yoga class! It has a nice scent and glides on easily with no residue "white" marks.

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great slight scent and hasn't failed.

Good but I expected more.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to love it. The ingredient list is impressing, the natural aroma is very pleasant and unobtrusive. On the other hand, the stick is so hard and dry that you must make it wet before applying and the deodorizing effect is not very long lasting.

Nic escent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant has a nice fresh scent but leaves my underarms a bit sticky.

deodorant not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant didn't work for me. I would still sweat a lot and it wouldn't cover my odor. I became very self conscious of my smell. Didn't do anything for me. I definitely wouldn't buy this again.

I love it ;=)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this product. It makes me feel clean and fresh. Highly recommended ;=)