Help

Pleasant lip gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant lip gloss, pleasantly smells and not sticky, there is no heavy sensation on lips.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Good price... safe ingredients... great service.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not too sticky at all, very smooth feeling and great smell/taste

Yummy lip gloss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also like this sweet coconut cream-scented clear lip gloss. A little Hawaii in my pocket! *=)

very smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

nice, smooth nice smell

Great daily gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Disclaimer: I like coconut, and this tastes and smells like coconut. Not overpowering or syryp-like coconut, just pleasant, light, and tropical. This is mainly my casual gloss. It is conditioning, and adds a nice wet shine to my lips; it is not goopy, runny, or sticky in my experience. It is a very shiny gloss, so it stands alone (I have not tried a lipstick underneath it). I wear it out to do the gardening or to the grocery store etc. as it is very thick and smooth. I will say, however, that as it is drying, it can get a bit crusty. This is not visually obvious, but as I rub my lips together I can feel the slightly crumbly texture and that is mildly irritating. For persons who do not have this bad habit, however, I don't see this being a problem. It is my second favorite lip gloss (I am not sure if I can say the product, but it rhymes with Babannah Mee Kompany).

Glossy, and cruelty free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently switched all of my cosmetics to cruelty free brands, and with making that switch I was really concerned about quality. This lip gloss is great! The quality is fantastic, and I am comfortable with its ingredients and the no-animal testing. I've used it alone for a simple shine, and also used it over lipstick to add gloss. Highly recommend!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce lip gloss, il sent très bon hydrate bien on a envie de le manger

Holiday gloss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells just like coconut, usually I use only vegan glosses and this one is a tiny bit sticker than my usual gloss but it's very nice and has such a tropical feel about it. Long lasting and super shiny!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell and feels silky smooth on