Dry oil

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. I dont use this spray on the kids, but i love it for myself. Gives a very nice tan, but not the strongest spf. Big plus for its amazing smell.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2779502 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

form Italy: it's really effective, I have white and sensitive skin: I used it only once for half an hour and I got already tanned without burning, and the smell is so good!!!!!

Bad for your clothes but good for the skin

Posted by 5646548178240724407 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been putting this on in the morning when i go running and its not too hot. It sprays on nicely and works a treat - my skin even feels more moisturised in general, however it does stain clothes so caution is needed!

not greasy

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, not greasy, very good product!

I looove the tropical smell

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I ordered this product, it is absolutely amazing and the smell is heavenly!! My sister tried it and really want one too!! I havnt seen anything like this, its natural, no chemicals, beautiful smell that does not set of my allergies.. I will definately buy again and also use for presents!!

Alba Botanica, Coconut Dry Oil with SPF 15, Natural Sunscreen, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1782714 on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sunscreen has a nice smell and does not feel greasy. I will order this product again and will buy some for my daughter when she visits us in Florida for Christmas. I have not had any break outs on my face like with so many sunscreens.

Smells heavenly

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product, Smells heavenly and has a great dry oil consistency, It isn't heavy at all and provides a slight protection with SPF 15. I will repurchase!

Good scent!

Posted by Reviewer3329197 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing! Easy to apply, but it stays a little greasy. Good protection!

Works well but moderate toxicity

Posted by funkydharma on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells fantastic and is easy to apply and rub-in. on the EWG cosmetics database there is incomplete information about the ingredients and the ones they do know about aren't the best you can get on the market. unfortunately, i often find that the least toxic ones ie Badger, are either pasty, have separated or are crazy expensive.

Smells cocont-y

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its easy to apply. Its quite oily but not too bad. Strong-ish coconut smell. I like it. Will buy again.