Love it

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It smells nice and makes my hair really curly, and soft and moist...and it doesnt give me allergies, which is great!!

Very good daily shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Jan 29, 2012

I use it every day and don't need conditioner. Good to use animal free and chemical free products that help clean and nourish the hair.

i loved it حبيبته

Posted by 5136277770139947381 on Mar 05, 2016

استخدمه من شهر و روووعة ما ينشف الشعر و ريحته جمييلة بشكل 😭فظييع استخدمه مع البلسم حقه و رح استمر عليه اذا استفدتوا اضغطوا يس I use this shampoo from about month ago Didn't dry my hair like other shampoo did And the smell is omg so lovely 😭 I use it with its conditioner and i will never replace it

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1812531 on Nov 03, 2011

Cocoa smells so delishios.Like this shampoo.

Great shampoo!

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

Also one of my favourite shampoos. It smells SO good, and it lathers well. It claims to be extra-rich - I do not think that is the case. It is not as moisturizing as the Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo, but it does the job well. Because of sensitive skin and perfume allergies I cannot use conventional hair care and skin care (even high end stuff), so this is a great product

Nice but not perfect

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Feb 25, 2014

This smells more like pineapple and leaves my hair soft and quite shiny. However, if I stick with it, it dries my hair a bit so I have to use it every 2-3 washes and alternate with another shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp and sadly this shampoo gave me itches.

love this tropical smell!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Nov 29, 2010

I've been using a really expensive shampoo/conditioner before this one and the price of this product is 5/1 with a double size. Its been 2 weeks since I started using this and my hair looks and feels so much softer, shinier, and healthier!Amazing! You should defenetly get theconditioner plus the leave in conditioner if you have extra dry hair. Love it, and it feels so great using cruelty free products ;^)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Nov 19, 2010

Gentle deep shampoo.

Best conditioner I've tried

Posted by Reviewer3293365 on Apr 02, 2010

worth the price

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1123323 on Mar 26, 2010

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.