Excellent cream. Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this cream about a dozen times over about two weeks. I use the product immediately after the Alba papaya enzyme mask any time of day, and also as a night cream. Combined with Alba Papaya Enzyme Mask, I have noticed fading of four of the five dark spots (pregnancy spots) on my skin. I have three on my cheek which have faded already by about 30%, one on the bridge of my nose which has faded over 50%, and one on my forhead which I see no difference in. Overall, my skin feels smoother and has a more refined appearance. I use the mask after exfoliating with a scrub and then this cream. I will buy again and recommend to others. The cream has a bit of a strong smell that I notice some reviewers complain about, but it is very pleasant to me. Also, the iHerb price is the best I could find on the web. I purchased three Alba products together.

Happy customer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually really like this product. Im 26 and still acne prone. I was looking for a cruelty-free, skin care line and Im glad I found this. Being a night cream, I expected it to be heavy but its actually nice and light. It's a small container, but you really dont need a lot. I use a pea size amount and it spreads nice and smooth to cover my whole face. I use it at night as directed and in the morning my skin is soft and hydrated. I tried their daily SPF15 day cream and found it to be really greasy. I didnt like it at all. This night cream is very nice however and I will probably order it again.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had very high expectations after using my favorite cream, Alba Botanica Jasmine & Vitamin E. This was a good cream, but a little bit too heavy and left my skin oily.

Healing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the feel on my face, however the scent bothers my when trying to go to sleep at night...stops up my nose. I usually apply it a half hour or so before retiring and apply warm washcloth immediately before getting into bed to reduce the scent. It does reduce fine lines.

Use this every night

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Terrific night cream. Perfectly creamy for moisturizing before you go to bed. I love it! Does not clog pore and cause breakouts.

soft and non-greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfect night cream, soft and non-graeasy.

Good night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel like the cream is a little thick but instantly absorbed. I haven't noticed dark spots fading, but it might be too soon to tell. I've been using it for a month.

It's ok I guess!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a while but I could tell if it made any difference in lightening my age spots. It's a nice cream and has a nice texture and smell but stopped using it as I decided to try something else.

Nice and rich cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it has a nice rich texture but I am not sure I have noticed much of the "evening" effect yet. The smell is a bit strong but is a nice smell.

Quite nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A lovely cream that feels healing without being too heavy. I am not sure that it is the best cream for my acne prone skin but it certainly isn't the worst.

1 2 3