Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best toner I've ever used! It cleans your skin very gently and deeply. Skin is very soft! The smell is pleasent. I recommend it for sensetive and oily skin!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's a non alcohol toner according to the ingredients on the label, the first time I put this on my face, I felt it a bit. I stopped using it since it kind of dried my skin and seemed to cause breakout. smells quite strong as well. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin. going back to Aubrey.

Excellent Toner!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner after cleansing with the Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser. It effectively removes any traces of makeup that I may have missed in cleansing and leaves my face feeling refreshed and balanced. Alba Botanica has really helped balance out my mature, combination acne-prone skin and iHerb's prices are fantastic!

Good Stuff/Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest on iHerb. I love this toner in comparison to Neutrogena and Aveeno. Smells good and is a great skin prepper to moisturizer.

FRESH

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lovely cooling toner. Refreshes the skin and removes all makeup and traces of the day. Doesn't strip your skin, leaves it baby soft. I've tried a lot of toners but this is definitely for keeps. It also smells lovely.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1930069 on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a little stronger than I expected (seems like quite a bit of alcohol), but it isn't drying, so it is fine.

Toner

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a toner, it is not sticky or otherwise strange. It smells fine. I never really know for sure what a toner does but this one doesn't cost too much and it doesn't have any ingredients that seem toxic.

Love This Toner

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toner for several years now; it removes any remaining grime & makeup nicely without leaving your skin feeling "tight"

great smell!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells great and seems to remove an excess clenser from my skin well.

No alcohol

Posted by Reviewer2507173 on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A good toner for a dry skin person like me.