Help

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best toner I've ever used! It cleans your skin very gently and deeply. Skin is very soft! The smell is pleasent. I recommend it for sensetive and oily skin!

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's a non alcohol toner according to the ingredients on the label, the first time I put this on my face, I felt it a bit. I stopped using it since it kind of dried my skin and seemed to cause breakout. smells quite strong as well. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin. going back to Aubrey.

Excellent Toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner after cleansing with the Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser. It effectively removes any traces of makeup that I may have missed in cleansing and leaves my face feeling refreshed and balanced. Alba Botanica has really helped balance out my mature, combination acne-prone skin and iHerb's prices are fantastic!

Good Stuff/Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest on iHerb. I love this toner in comparison to Neutrogena and Aveeno. Smells good and is a great skin prepper to moisturizer.

FRESH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lovely cooling toner. Refreshes the skin and removes all makeup and traces of the day. Doesn't strip your skin, leaves it baby soft. I've tried a lot of toners but this is definitely for keeps. It also smells lovely.

Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a toner, it is not sticky or otherwise strange. It smells fine. I never really know for sure what a toner does but this one doesn't cost too much and it doesn't have any ingredients that seem toxic.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a little stronger than I expected (seems like quite a bit of alcohol), but it isn't drying, so it is fine.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent toner, my skin loves this stuff, shines and healthy

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes your face feel soft and clean to the point you feel you don't need anything else. Smells great.

Love This Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toner for several years now; it removes any remaining grime & makeup nicely without leaving your skin feeling "tight"