Excellent, but the bottle doesn't work for the product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is incredible, smells like heaven and adds good shine and conditioning to dry, pool damaged hair. However the product is too thick for the packaging and unless you store it upside down in the shower, you can never get it out! Alba Botanicals should wise up and package it in a squeeze tube. I called them about it over 6 months ago but they still haven't changed it.

amazing scent and amazing hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I've tried this hair conditioner and the shampoo, I felt in love with both! The scent is lovely, but the best is that my hair looks healthy, shinny and fabolous! I´m sure that I'll buy again!

okay product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too strongly scented for me, not enough conditioning if your hair is very dry &/or over processed. If you have normal or slightly dry hair and don't mind a little stronger scent it would probably be great for you.

Super Conditioner...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use the shampoo with this, and my hair is silky smooth. The smell is wonderful, very fresh.

THE BEST. AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST conditioner i've used. It is thick. You don't need to use alot. Very moisturizing and makes my hair shine and look beautiful. And it smells absolutely Divine! Love it! I use it for my very thick, dry and wild hair. It works like magic! And price is excellent! A sure bet.

love this conditional but not the packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fall in love with this conditional! Immediately see the results ... hair feel so smooth and easy to comb! Used it for a weeks my hair is soft and shine! The only negative is the bottle, difficult to squeeze the conditional out ... if it has pump would be super. Still give 5 stars because it's a great product!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The contents are heavy so it is economic. It makes my hair smooth and i like the result after drying :)

Delightful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, leaves hair shiny.

great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my hair is thick and tangled and this conditioner makes it soft and easy to comb. I also adore this smell! perfect!

Smells awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best conditionder I've used, esp considering the ingredients are all natural & it smells like a dream!

1 2 3