Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for color treated hair. Does not strip color. It leaves hair feeling clean and silky.

Hypo-allergenic

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Every time I go to the hair salon I come home with welts on my scalp. I'm not sure what's in their shampoo that I'm allergic to but this Alba Gentle Shampoo works great and I never have a reaction.

My favourite shampoo for colour hair

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. it gently cleanses my hair

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer2565104 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Genial para el pelo teñido, hace que dure más el color.

Alba Botanica, Gentle Shampoo, Advanced Botanical Color Protection

Posted by Reviewer2367351 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product, I especially like the price, when something works this well, without having to pay a high price. Very Satisfied

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3108978 on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo! I wanted something natural with no SLS or SLES, so I tried it. I LOVE IT!! It smells wonderful, cleans my hair nicely, and best of all - IT DOESN'T STRIP MY COLOR!! Even my (very experienced) stylist, who always recommends Bumble & Bumble products, was amazed at how long my dark brown hair color lasted. I also use the Detangling Conditioner and the Hairspray (love them too!!), and have ordered the Hair Gel - looking forward to trying it. DOWNSIDE: since there's no SLS or SLES (harsh detergents & foaming agents) in this shampoo, I do have to use more than I used to of the store-brand shampoos. But it's worth it to me, saves me a bunch of $$ in salon costs because I don't have to get my color done as often.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both my daughter and I have color treated hair. Mine short and curly and hers long and fine. Both of use love this shampoo. Thank you for stocking it. No more trying shampoos that were too drying. Thank You!

Smells amazing, but not cheap!

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. It smells amazing & unlike some of the other natural shampoos, it doesn't dry your hair out. The downside is it is a bit expensive for such a small amount.

[Alba Botanica, Gentle Shampoo, Advanced Botanical Color Protection, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)] Alba Botanica, Gentle Shampoo, Advanced Botanical Color Protection,

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feels gentle, and doesn't leave hair dry.

Really liked

Posted by Reviewer2807082 on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

greatproduct - gentle made hair shiny

1 2