Excellent soap

Posted by 4995933766013356931 on Jul 06, 2014

Very gentle, pleasant scent. Does wonders for the skin. There have been significant changes after two days of use. Highly recommend!

Good for oily skin

Posted by 5295039949573373022 on Oct 22, 2014

I love this product. It helps me to reduce the oil in my skin. I highly recommend it.

good cleanser

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 04, 2015

This will be my 3rd order. Bought this cleanser for my girl and seems like her pimples has reduce and under control... my husband using it too.

סבון פנים מעולה!

Posted by 5566571322977176688 on Apr 19, 2016

יש לו ריח נעים ומרקם ג'ל שכזה. יש תחושה מאוד חלקה ורכה אחרי השטיפה. כבר אחרי יומיים של שימוש (בוקר וערב) שמתי לב לשינוי בפצעונים שהיו לי. אחלה מוצר!

Love it

Posted by 5729391548756150095 on May 27, 2014

Smell good, wash perfectly it is not too aggressive for my skin.

Nice Smell

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Dec 06, 2014

I really like the effectiveness of this face wash. I lather it and let sit on my skin for about a minute. I feel like it helps rid my skin of dirt and grime from the day. Also has a nice smell.

Smells soooo gooooood

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

Makes my face feel lovely and soft and I think it has helped breakouts. It smells divine! And no nasties, very clean and natural.

I Love This Face Wash

Posted by 5536324943746340443 on Dec 10, 2016

I have been using this face wash for several months now and it made my hormonal acne almost non existent, I decided to add Gelatinized Maca root powder and more water (half a gallon to one gallon a day) to my diet while abstaining from dairy and now I only have one or two small pimples every now and then when I eat dairy or sweets. Ow, and I stopped wearing makeup and go natural as well, now the red marks are healing with a vitamin E & A enriched face cream that I found on Iherb. The Face cream for lightening acne marks is called Derma E, Skin Lighten, Natural Fade and Age Spot Cream I mix it with my moisturizer. Before that I used plain vitamin E oil which tended to break me out. Hope this review helps. - Happy Housewife ^_~

Smells soooo good!

Posted by Anairda on Aug 06, 2016

A little goes a long way with this product! Foams up very well and is truly gentle on my oily/acne prone skin. This smells just like an orange! Not a fake, candy smelling orange but a real freshly peeled orange. I cant say if it helps my acne or prevents it but will update!

Gentle And Not Drying

Posted by missyhuii on Jan 07, 2017

I have rather oily face. This is refreshing yet not drying. Almost finished the content - Cheap & good!

1 2 3