not bad

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not bad, but contains alkohol, and it burned my scalp when used it for a first time, and then also have some burning time after time. Mild hold , has no effect if raining or windy or heat outside.

Great Hairspray

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Giovanni's hairspray, but it went from an 8oz to a 5.1oz and the price did not go down with the size. This hairspray works just as good. love the smell, love the hold. Will use this until they stop making it.

Alba Botanica Hair Spray

Posted by Reviewer1921127 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best I've found! No harsh chemicals & fragrance free. No more itchy scalp. Won't use anything else!

Conditions Hair

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This hairspray is different than most. It does not leave your hair crunchy. It leaves it soft. If you have fine hair spray at the roots. I use many Alba Botanica Advanced Care hair products.

Huge surprise!

Posted by Zihuana on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect much, and at first try out it felt like doing nothing and I could only smell the alcohol. But after using it couple of times, I noticed that it doesn't dry my hair like other pump spray's do (aerosol's I simply hate) and it's actually quite easy to build up the support that I want for different hair styles. It holds pretty well, and with natural look. Washes out easily too. Also, next morning I feel my hair is still vibrant, I don't feel the residue. I think this might be the best hair spray I've used! The smell of alcohol has been much milder after the first spraying experience. It fades out very quickly. I'm very happy with the product and iHerb in general!

Effective & No Chemical Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although I would prefer a few less chemicals, this hairspray has no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate, no Paraben Preservatives or Phthalates, & no Artificial Colors or Silicones. Pus, I cannot use products with artificial frangrances, so this is the closest I've found that still is effective, as well as reasonably priced.

Mwah...

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give it a few stars for hold, because it does hold. But I don't like the way it looks on my hair. It makes it look wet and that look doesn't go away. Maybe a nice product to secure buns or other "tight" hairdo's. But I'm not a fan of using this on your hair if you wear it down.

No thanks!

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no luck with this, it is better suited for thin short hair and light hold. Having thick long hair this doesn't give me the holding power I need. darn!

Great product and no chemical smell

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent hairspray. No smell or scalp irritation. It takes a few seconds to dry, so you can style your hair a little bit after spraying it on. Holds style well without being "rock hard."

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well for all day soft hold. Doesn't smell at all after you spray it so it's great for those sensitive to perfumes.