wonderful scent but switching to less toxic brands

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i'm gradually removing all the "green-washed" items from my life -- products which deceptively sell themselves as "natural" and "organic" and "free of xyz chemicals" and yet are still packed with questionable if not downright dangerous ingredients. this is one of them. although i love the jasmine scent and the nice consistency (not too oily, not to thin or thick), just look at this list of very non-organic-sounding things it contains: dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, and "fragrance" (probably synthetic). after scrutinizing the labels of most face creams, most of them have at least one risky or toxic ingredient. so i've concocted my own nontoxic face cream by using acure organics body lotion (excellent; one of the cleanest most nontoxic body lotions out there) mixed with a few drops of argan oil - this has been as good as any other face cream i've used. but will continue checking out the other face creams out there just for variety.

Not as good as Rachel Perry

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream is my first choice after the best one (affordability-wise) went out of business. It's not greasy, but leaves my face feeling moisturized...and at 64 years of age, that's a good thing.

My all-time favorite face cream

Posted by Reviewer2900738 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love this cream. I am in my late 20's and find it a little heavy to wear during the day in the summer but use it every night year round. I have sensitive skin and apply it everywhere but my nose. It smooths on nicely and smells wonderful--not too heavy and really natural. I gave some to my 60 year old mom and she also LOVES it. A great all around product. The 3oz lasts a while too since you only need a little.

Posted by Reviewer1228779 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the jasmine smell. It works great as a night cream since it's a little thicker than the aloe&green tea moisturizer which I used as a day cream under make-up. My face won't feel dry after an entire night.

Enjoying the Cream

Posted by Reviewer2528188 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There's lots to be happy about this cream. The scent of Jasmine is heavenly. I feel good as this cream spreads easily. I use it on my face first thing in the morning before I go outside to work for six hours in the greenhouse. It's been 90 degrees in Missouri and my mature face is not greasy or sticky at the end of the day. In the evening, after a shower, I use it again. My face feels young again since using it for 2 months.

Face cream

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The face cream to live by. It's perfect for sensitive skin

lovely lovely

Posted by Reviewer3120084 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a face cream for a while to which I didn't react badly with my sensitive skin. This stuff is nice, light, smooth and very therapeutic. Not at all heavy or greasy, and right for moisturizing and calming. I also like the fragrance and I'm not usually one to go for heady florals like jasmine, but it's not overly scented. I'd definately order this again...and a little goes a long way, so it's also good value. Highly recommend this cream.

très bonne crème !!!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

je la mets la nuit et elle est super ! pas grasse et surtout elle sent divinement bon ! le matin j'ai le teint frais et reposé !

Smells divine

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A gorgeous cream and smells just lovely. I like to use it at night as Jasmine is a hypnotic aroma and will send you off in a deep sleep.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for my skin type (dry) and smells lovely.