Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does what it promises. The hair is soft and feels a bit thicker after wash. I just love the scent of this shampoo, pure mango but not too sweet. And the most important thing of all, it has no irritating ingredients (silicones, artificial colors, parabens etc). I definitely recommend this shampoo!

exceeded my expectation

Posted by smalldosesofvain on April 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was a bit skeptical about this shampoo. i was afraid that it might irritate or itch my scalp (due to the fragrant plants and fragrant ingredient it contains) and dry my hair (most volumizing shampoo tend to dry hair out). to my surprise, it doesn't. cleans hair and scalp well without drying. i paired this with aveeno nourish + volumize conditioner. and aveeno nourish + condition leave in treatment afterwards. perfect result.

Great for fine hair !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Help building up volume and restoring fine hair. My hair really looks different : fuller, thicker....

fabulous shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

lighwight shampoo, smells wonderful and great for everyday use... i love the hawaiian range, everything is good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

made my hair too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

gave it to a friend, her curly hair loves it.

The smell is awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Use it on regular basis. Makes my hair shine!

Makes my hair feel & look great

Posted by run4bear on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Plus it is all natural. No harmful chemicals!

Good enought to eat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. The hear gets more volume combined with the conditioner. My favorite so far.

excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well. Smells lovely. Highly recommend it for others to try.

1 2 3