Lasts eons

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tube lasts for months. It does have a thick sort of color, more so than just a gloss. But, it turns kind of brick red with a hint of orange on my lips. I use it around the house, in case I am surprised by a handsome stud and am not totally without makeup. It's all natural, so I feel pretty good about it, rather than wearing lipstick 24/7.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this color the best. Like a soft rose color but not harsh.

Pleasant lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant lip balm. Really protects from the sun. On lips it is not felt almost. It is intended for women, it is better to men to buy another บาล์มลิปนี ที่จริงป้องกันแสงแดด ที่ริมฝีปากของเกือบจะไม่รู้สึก ได้รับการออกแบบสำหรับผู้หญิงผู้ชายที่ดีกว่าที่จะซื้ออีก

So so only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the SPF 18 and intense color and I use this to replace my regular lipstick which is of course full of chemicals I want to avoid. But as a lip balm, it is not very smooth in texture and doesn't really moisturize my lips as other lip balms do. So I am still looking for the perfect tinted lip balm...

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this lip balm with great color... works way much better than my lipstick. lips look naturally red with this lip balm.

alba lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice product with a cool (peppermint) effect. The colour is darker then i thought, more like a lipstick then a balm. Next time i will order a lighter shade.

Great color and conditioning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the raspberry color and I also love the way the balm feels on my lips. I just bought another color of these amazing balms. I am considering to never buy 'real lipstick' again.

В общем неплохой вариант 2 в 1

Posted by Kin-za on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Гигиеничка имеет сочный сливовый оттенок. Помадка не жирная, даже немного суховата. Я сверху еще блеск использую. Цвет на губах дает насыщенный. Приятно холодит. Все бы ничего, но стала замечать вскоре, что изменился у нее запах. Это нехороший признак. За это снимаю звездочку. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)// Lipstick has a rich plum color. She is not fat, even a little bit dry. I use a gloss on top of another. The color on the lips gives intense. Pleasantly cold. All anything, but soon began to notice that the change in her scent. This is a bad sign. For this shoot a star. Visit my page for more reviews...

Alba Terra Tints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Alba Terra Tints are my favorite lip balm. They combine color, moisture, and sun protection all in one. Great! Though this color is a bit flashy for me, I like sienna a lot.

Just what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers what it promises--great color, SPF protection, and a dash peppermint. Feels good on the lips, and I really like the reddish color.