It really does work!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is a god sent. I've been using it for 2 weeks and my face has cleared up a lot. I had a cystic pimple along my jaw and now it's almost gone. And on top of that, it's also made my skin brighter and smoother. The texture on my forehead and nose is gone. I couldn't be happier.

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works well, but is a little bit too runny. The scrubbing particles might also be a little harsh on a sensitive face, better to be used on your body.

Keeps body acne in check!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my chest and back daily (occasionally on my face when I'm having a bad breakout). A little goes a long way because it lathers so this tube will last and last!

saved my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I struggled with hormonal cystic acne for 3 months and this scrub really help getting rid of my acne. My skin feels so smooth even though I still break out, I can barely feel the pimples. It might dry up your skin at first but once you get use to it you can't do without.

Good

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the citrus smell of it. It really is a little bit runny. And it dries skin a lot so use some cream after. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

CANT BE WITHOUT IT! HAS CLEARED MY SKIN AND LOVE IT! USE IT EVERYDAY ON MY CHEST AND SHOULDERS. NO OBNOXIOUS ODOR AND NOT IRRITATING AT ALL.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gee!This thing is a skin treat!!!It cleans my skin providing my face divine pleasure. Acting extremely gentle on skin. No skin tightening afterwards.The tube is very big especially if you're going to apply it on your face only as I do) I love this brand bc of thorough formulation. Please press YES button if it was useful for you.ThNKS Если мой отзыв вам полезен, жмите "Да", мне будет приятно!

Best scrub ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After only 3 days of use, my skin has began to clear up. I LOVE IT!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this soap for over a week now and it has already helped reduce the breakout on my back. I normally use Neutrogena body wash but this seems to work just as good if not better and faster. I like the pungent smell of the natural oils. It feels like it's working even afer I wash it off which is a good sign. My skin feels smooth after too.

no difference

Posted by tusechka on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my teenage sister with acne. No difference. Used it myself. Good scrub, but not for acne