Do not like

Posted by CindyJHendrix on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is not removing waterproof mascara very well. I have ordered a new mascara and will try it with it. But, as of right now it does not remove Clinique with ease.

It doesn't remove

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use a regular mascara and eye-shadows, not water-resistance, but this remover cleans only a part of it and it also burns the eyes :( I use it for removing make-up and sunscreen from my face before I go to shower: here it works well.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved this from the first use! Its creamy and nice. Left my eyes smooth and makeup free. I will buy this again.

GAH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. It removes my eye make up so well.

Great For Eye makeup remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely know for a fact that this is the best with no irritation. Love it!

Best Eye Make up Remover ever

Posted by Bonobaboba on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural,fast, delicate with your eye-lashes, and takes away the heaviest of the water proof mascaras, and all of it for a reasonable price. Can you ask for more?

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this over some of the more expensive brands. I'm very happy with this, it does what it says ..eye make-up wipes off easily. Not full of nasty chemicals. I would purchase again.

Alba botanica Eye remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ce produit est très doux, il se présente comme un gel et enlève bien le maquillage, je ne l'ai pas testé sur des produits waterproof

Worst make up remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like it, the consistant is weird, and its leaking out when you trying to put it on a soft pad. Do not recommend it.