Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells like cocoa butter and leaves a slight slip to the hair, which is nice. Rich and buttery so it spreads nicely through hair.

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

My new favourite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing conditioner works great. It is extremely thick, so while getting it out of the bottle can be a challenge sometimes, it really helps to detangle my hair.

Smells divine!

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent in this product! Nothing bad to say about the conditioning abilities. Not the most amazing conditioner but a nice basic product.

Smells good and works okay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice and thick. However, I need a lot of it to detangle my thick hair. Smells nice

Good but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i've been using the product for almost a month now.It smells great and is quite thick and buttery. its' consistency makes it last a lot more than other products as you have to use a small amount!The thing is that my ends are quite damaged and this product, comparing to the previus i was using, doesn't do a lot. It does untangle the hair very nice and easily but leaves my hair just if i was using a plain conditioner. nothing special.This is how it worked to me though..it may work better for others.

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

Alba Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It conditions well, but it can be a pain to squeeze out of the bottle.

The wife loves this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

She says it works great

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is thick and creamy, smells wonderful and do what a good conditioner shall do!

1 2 3