Good overall cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1740501 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a good overall cleanser, if a little uninspiring. The scent is not bad, but very light which is not what I expected from the product name. It is good for those with sensitivities to perfumed scents, etc. I have mostly oily skin and this does good to clear out all my oil glands. However, I dont think I would recommend this product for anyone with normal/dry skin as I think it would be too harsh.

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 30, 2007

As I leave this product on my face for at least 10 minutes there is a clairifying effect. My skin reacts by smoother texture, very effective!

Beautiful soft facial scrub

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Apr 04, 2008

Pineapple enzyme for scent, hydration and healing, with soft beads that make for a perfect facial scrub.

not much of a scrub

Posted by Reviewer1059107 on Jan 17, 2009

This product has a pleasant smell but has very few scrub granules in it.

Face scrub

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Mar 20, 2010

So good I have to hide it so my boyfriend doesn't use it all....

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

Although I wouldn't technically consider this a scrub (not really scrubby at all), the pineapple enzymes do help remove dead skin cells. It's very creamy and gentle, yet very effective and I would recommend this to anyone whose skin cannot tolerate a product with a lot of manual scrubbing. iHerb offers some of the best prices around and I received my order in record time!

Pineapple enzyme scrub

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Not as granular or abrasive as I was hoping for but in saying that it's probably not a good idea to scrub the skin off! I use this once a week and before the papaya enzyme mask. These two products together seem to work well in the same facial. Skin does come out smooth and supple. I would recommend to someone that already has a normal skin tone that just wants to maintain their complexion.

BAD!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 07, 2013

Simply USELESS, worst scrub ever!

Wouldn't recommend

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

This really is nowhere near as good as the peeling mask from the same range. The scrub itself isn't hugely effective, and it seems to leave a film on my face. I actually have to use the oil cleansing method to wash my face after having used this scrub, as just warm water doesn't cut it. A but disappointed.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 07, 2011

This scrub particulate matter is not a lot. But it does make my skin clean and fresh.