Good overall cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1740501 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good overall cleanser, if a little uninspiring. The scent is not bad, but very light which is not what I expected from the product name. It is good for those with sensitivities to perfumed scents, etc. I have mostly oily skin and this does good to clear out all my oil glands. However, I dont think I would recommend this product for anyone with normal/dry skin as I think it would be too harsh.

Beautiful soft facial scrub

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pineapple enzyme for scent, hydration and healing, with soft beads that make for a perfect facial scrub.

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As I leave this product on my face for at least 10 minutes there is a clairifying effect. My skin reacts by smoother texture, very effective!

not much of a scrub

Posted by Reviewer1059107 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has a pleasant smell but has very few scrub granules in it.

Face scrub

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So good I have to hide it so my boyfriend doesn't use it all....

Pineapple enzyme scrub

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as granular or abrasive as I was hoping for but in saying that it's probably not a good idea to scrub the skin off! I use this once a week and before the papaya enzyme mask. These two products together seem to work well in the same facial. Skin does come out smooth and supple. I would recommend to someone that already has a normal skin tone that just wants to maintain their complexion.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although I wouldn't technically consider this a scrub (not really scrubby at all), the pineapple enzymes do help remove dead skin cells. It's very creamy and gentle, yet very effective and I would recommend this to anyone whose skin cannot tolerate a product with a lot of manual scrubbing. iHerb offers some of the best prices around and I received my order in record time!

Wouldn't recommend

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really is nowhere near as good as the peeling mask from the same range. The scrub itself isn't hugely effective, and it seems to leave a film on my face. I actually have to use the oil cleansing method to wash my face after having used this scrub, as just warm water doesn't cut it. A but disappointed.

BAD!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Simply USELESS, worst scrub ever!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This scrub particulate matter is not a lot. But it does make my skin clean and fresh.