Slightly Moisturising. Cleans Hair Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I expected it to be more moisturising but it cleans hair really well, so it's ok. But I also notice an increase in hair fall after using it. Besides that, there are ingredients like Sodium Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate that are seen on the bottle's label but not stated under its product info on the iherb website. Do take note that if you are sensitive to such chemicals.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no complaints about this product. Lovely aroma, detangles, leaves my hair clean and fragrant!very good price for a very good product by what I'm learning is a very good company (check out the kukui nut body oil - gorgeous!).

Fabulous natural hair wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very natural way to clean your hair. I like the body and feel of my hair after using this product.

Not for me

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it dried up my hair and scalp even further.

Nice gentle shampoo, great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If anything, a little too much fragrance, but does a good job cleaning without tearing out all the natural oils and synthetic hair colours.

Very Nice Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and has a fresh botanical scent! I will buy again.

Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Shampoo

Posted by Zephilicious on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No complaints about this shampoo. It has a lovely, subtle smell and effectively cleanses the hair without stripping it of moisture. Lathers very well. Very happy with this product.

good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells good and lathers well but the smell is not really like plumeria.. more fruity than floral bottle is a bit smaller than i thought it would be

Amazin' but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells good. Works well. But too expensive or too small.

Smells great..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells really good and does a good job of cleaning your hair too. It didn't dry my hair out too bad either. Unfortunately it's expensive so I'd buy something more affordable since the scent washes out with the shampoo.