Help

Might as well be using dish soap. Really great-smelling dish soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo because I wanted to use a more natural product on my hair, and I figured that, being as expensive as it is, it'd be good quality. Boy, was I wrong. This stuff strips my hair of all moisture, and barely lathers up in the shower. I had to use a crazy intense hair masque just to get my hair back to presentable conditioner. It got two stars instead of one because it smells like heaven. So if you want really nice-smelling straw on your head, have at it.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells gorgeously! It cleans perfectly, and after 2-3 uses hair looks really improved. Though, you will definately need to use a conditioner if you have curly hair!

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo so much, i use it together with botanica gloss boss conditioner! Love it

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely loved this shampoo...it was my first try at an SLS free shampoo and I found it lathered perfectly fine! It smells like a summer garden in a bottle and it left my hair shiny and very soft and manageable. Repurchasing and recommending it to friends and family!

heavenly scent and incredibly shiney hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Improved the condition and shine of my hair tremendously to silky radiance.

I love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells fantastic, and no itchy scalp!!! My hair feels so silky smooth. Love the conditioner too!

hawaiian shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is so not harmful, but I didn't do so well with it for sum reason, it makes my head greasy & itchy. ive tried it a few times now. but I have a very sensitive head.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does what it promises, hair became shiny and less frizzy and static

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The producr worked just like it should....Awsome!!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

leaves my hair really smooth and very soft, smells very nice and it's possible to detangle my hair after using this even without conditioner)))

1 2 3