Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 234 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Moisturizing shaving cream with stunning flavor / Увлажняющий крем для бритья с умопомрачительным запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Do you hate shaving as much as I do? Well, now I like it a bit more. Shaving can be really painful for me since I have thin sensitive skin and thick hair so I often get cuts and irritations. With this cream I wanted to add some joy (tasty flavor) to this procedure, and it worked! It smells fairy, I love mango and vanilla. The cream moisturizes well, enables easier shaving as other special creams/gels do. By a mistake I ordered two what I’ve not regretted at all! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Бритье для меня – процедура неприятная, имея чувствительную тонкую кожу и жесткие волосы, постоянно получаю порезы и раздражения. Этим кремом для бритья хотелось привнести в процедуру приятный момент (вкусный запах) и это сработало! Запах волшебный, я обожаю манго и ваниль. Крем хорошо увлажняет, облегчает бритье, как и другие качественные специальные средства. По ошибке заказала два – о чем ни капли не жалею! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

it tingles a lot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Somebody said that it is good for face shaving. when I tried, I had a very hot feeling on my face... I guess it is good for women's body shaving. NOT GOOD FOR MEN'S FACE SHAVING.!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

I really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Am on my second tube of this and like this a lot.

Thanks for your feedback!

Smeeeeeell!

Posted by Cherrypie on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Smells delicious! And that's a miracle maybe, but the hair grow is not sooo fast after using it! i'm pleased.

Thanks for your feedback!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by MandyEm on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a great shave cream! It gives a closer shave than any foaming cream ever has. Smells fantastic too.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good choice

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and gentle. Smells good.

Thanks for your feedback!

Pleasantly pleased

Posted by Danesa on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In the past I've always used shave foam for my legs, but always had problems with irritation and dryness. This product is completely different. The shave cream is quite thick. It says it works best when used "sparingly," and this seems to be true. You rub on a thin layer and it's almost invisible. Be sure to rinse the blade a lot because it's easy to underestimate how much shave cream is in it since it's not foamy. The result for me is the smoothest shave I've had, and with less dryness afterward. Love the scent too!

Thanks for your feedback!

Not impressed

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not impressed with this shave. Good, but u can buy better in iherb!

Thanks for your feedback!

not so good/средненько

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't very satisfied with it because the expense is big and the razor doesn't glide very well... but they don't sell any natural shave creams in Russia, that's why I think I'll buy it again. It has a wonderful scent. Честно говоря, не особо впечатлилась - расход большой, лезвие скользит плоховато... но поскольку у нас не найти натуральных средств для бритья, то была довольна и этим. Возможно, буду брать еще. Из плюсов - чудесный запах.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very nice in every way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure whether I should order it, but now that I have it in my bathroom, I am so satisfied! The smell is sweet without being overpowering, it does the job pretty well, makes the razor glide smoothly. It didn't make my skin oily after being washed away. My skin did not get irritated. Perfect shave cream :)

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 234 total

1 2 3 4 5