World's Best Suncreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This chemical-free sunscreen has none of the scary ingredients of the more commercial brands, and is absolutely excellent. It never gets into your eyes and stings, it isn't at all greasy, and it definitely improves the look and feel of my 40+ year old skin. I've used it for years, and am happy to find it here!

worked very well

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

on our first vacation to the beach this year my wife used this sunscreen. It went on easily and left her skin very moist and soft. One application lasted for hours. Has a slight, not-unpleasant vanilla scent. Broad-spectrum protection, long-lasting, good price, no weird chemocals. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. I have sensitive skin and this protects without making my face break out.

amazing smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

was shocked when opened it immediately after the package arrived. It was watery like...no cream just water and something hanging in the bottle without a chance of retrieving it. Then shook it duly and all was rallied! Overall very nice product. Light, great smell, moisturizing properties!

Scent haven't seen vanilla

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good sunscreen with pleasant scent. I don't find any vanilla from the scent, but it's alright. Not as strong smell as the stuff they sold at the local supermarket. Some people say this is hard to rub, but this is much easier than the SPF 45 from Alba Botanica. Package is also nice, and easy to use. Good price & quality ratio.

Chemical free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's chemical free and only rely on zinc and titanium but I didn't like the texture. It was a little too heavy and left me feeling sticky in our humid climate.

Excellent Sunscreen,doesn't make your face look like frying pan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this sunscreen after my beautician suggested it and i'm glad i did. It's really nice and very important for me not at all Oily. I like the sweet scent and it actually makes my face look a lot brighter. The only bummer is it's SPF 18 , i would prefer something higher.But since it's chemical free and oil-free and since you just need a little bit,it's going to last for a long time,it's a keeper for me ,money well spent. Monika

Heavy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I use it, my face is white and sticks. When it absorb and I use powder it works, but for every day using is hard.

super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Omdat deze zonnebrand op minerale basis is, gebruiken we deze voor onze kleine kinderen van 1 jaar oud. Smeert wat 'stug' door de zinkoxide maar eenmaal opgebracht zie je er niets meer van, geen vette huid en een optimale bescherming!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product works well, smells nice and spreads on smoothly.....also arrived in just a couple of days, which is very important! The shipping charge was not outrageous too.

1 2 3 4