Excellent coverage

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sun block works great in sunny Hawaii. However, it was a little bit difficult to wash off. On the other hand, this would not deter me from buying it again as it had excellent coverage from hot sun and was rated "2" on the EWG ratings site.

top of the line

Posted by 4691996061210870259 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not like plaster. For the first 10 minutes it stays on heavy white but then you can rub it in so it's not visible. Does not smell very bad..maybe for a minute like bug spray but that's it. Rated 2/10 on EWG which is good for low risk level and rated good/good for UVA and UVB protection. Good quality for the price compared to other mineral sunscreen. I only wish it came in a bigger bottle as a sunscreen moisturizer type (the one alba already has is not rated well)

good

Posted by 5731825060254745967 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to use mineral sunblock for personal reason. it definitely gives me white cast. but that's what mineral sunblock supposed to do. and it wasn't that bad compairing to my other mineral sunblock it was kinda dewy which is nice. but it ain't cleaned well. and when it isn't it gives stonelike feeling to my skin very dry and white powdery things remains. I think cleansing form isn't good enough better use cleansing lotion or oil etc. but product itself didn't break me out. smells like cream. just typical cosmetic smell, doesn't bother me beside cleansing part, it is great sunblock. if looking for light feeling mineral sunblock try it out

It is perfect for nature but not sure for me

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I still can't understand, how I feel greasy; dry & hard in the same time. It should be SPF 50+++ with this texture. Where is the Emollient? It was $7.65. reasonable price as high potent of Zinc.

Very Good 100% Mineral Sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

100% mineral protection, no chemical sunscreens. No fragrance. Very good moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients for my skin, incluiding aloe, shea butter and green tea. Thanks iherb for good price and cheap delivery.

Alba Botanica

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a sunblock and not a chemical sunscreen, good ingredients.

No irritation

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. I have a sensitive skin and it gets easily irritated, especially around the eyes. This does not irritate.

good but there is a slight downside

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good mineral based sunscreen, but i have to be patient upon application because the texture is quite thick, hence hard to spread. i found that using body lotion/cream before applying this sunscreen helped in prepping the skin before applying this sunscreen. or i just mixed this with Kiss My Face, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30 on the palms of my hands and apply. i do not think it will jeopardize the spf rating because both are spf 30.

my everyday sunscreen

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I like how it's fragrance free. The texture is a bit thick and may need to be massaged in a bit.

Excelent