nice

Posted by kellychang on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

im going to brazil next month so i bought many sunprotecter this is the best one

Great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with this sunblock. I really love the smell. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly. The only thing I find, is that you have to shake the tube as sometimes the oils separate out.

new favorite sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Alba's sunscreens, but this lavender scented one takes the prize! Light, clean feeling and does its SPF 30 job well.

sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my favourite ever sunscreen,great smell ,high spf and vanishes into skin without any white marks or trace(which is a first for such high spf).absolutely brilliant and in addition wonderful pleasant light scent with no skin irritation even on my sensative children.

The Best Sunscreen!

Posted by sumant on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sunscreen we have ever used! The texture is so creamy and so easily spread without leaving a white stain like most others do. The scent from lavender is divine too. One thing to note is that it runs out of the tube fast, so dispense gently.

Non-Greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend! I purchased it for my trip to Hawaii. Non-greasy, absorbs well, and slight fragrance. A male friend was getting burned so I offered my sunscreen. He even commented on how it absorbs into the skin. He didn't even notice it was lavender scented. :) I will purchase again.

Overpowering smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this was the sunscreen I could use on my face, but it's not. The smell is VERY strong and I had problems with a burning sensation around my eyes. I kept it away from my eye area, but body heat seems to activate a burning sensation that creeps up around the eye area. I had to live with the smell on my hands all day, it wouldn't wash off. If you like the smell that would be okay, but I thought it was overpowering. I won't be using this sunscreen and will more than likely just throw it away. Sorry :(

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this product. I usually make my own sunscreen but this turned out to be a good quick alternative when I don't have time to make my own. It's absolutely non sticky and spreads with ease. Provides good protection for the strong Australian sun, which makes it surely good for the sun of any other country!

And bug repellant too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great protection at the shore and in the mountains. Lavender also helps keep the bugs away.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, even though I'm 46 yrs. old, and have yet to find a sunscreen for my face that wouldn't make me look shiny and oily after a couple hours until I started using this. It goes on nice and oil-free, the lavendar smell is great, but not too strong, and I actually enjoy using this everyday-at the end of the day my face still looks fresh and oil-free. This product would be great for any skin type. Love this stuff!!