new favorite sunblock

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Alba's sunscreens, but this lavender scented one takes the prize! Light, clean feeling and does its SPF 30 job well.

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2473699 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with this sunblock. I really love the smell. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly. The only thing I find, is that you have to shake the tube as sometimes the oils separate out.

nice

Posted by kellychang on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

im going to brazil next month so i bought many sunprotecter this is the best one

Non-Greasy!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend! I purchased it for my trip to Hawaii. Non-greasy, absorbs well, and slight fragrance. A male friend was getting burned so I offered my sunscreen. He even commented on how it absorbs into the skin. He didn't even notice it was lavender scented. :) I will purchase again.

The Best Sunscreen!

Posted by sumant on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sunscreen we have ever used! The texture is so creamy and so easily spread without leaving a white stain like most others do. The scent from lavender is divine too. One thing to note is that it runs out of the tube fast, so dispense gently.

sunblock

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my favourite ever sunscreen,great smell ,high spf and vanishes into skin without any white marks or trace(which is a first for such high spf).absolutely brilliant and in addition wonderful pleasant light scent with no skin irritation even on my sensative children.

Overpowering smell

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this was the sunscreen I could use on my face, but it's not. The smell is VERY strong and I had problems with a burning sensation around my eyes. I kept it away from my eye area, but body heat seems to activate a burning sensation that creeps up around the eye area. I had to live with the smell on my hands all day, it wouldn't wash off. If you like the smell that would be okay, but I thought it was overpowering. I won't be using this sunscreen and will more than likely just throw it away. Sorry :(

超級好的防曬乳液

Posted by rhsueh168 on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

容量大,效果好...不油膩好推勻,防曬功能佳..

too strong for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1174785 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's too strong for the sensitive skin.. and smell is too strong too.... I do not like this sunblock

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, even though I'm 46 yrs. old, and have yet to find a sunscreen for my face that wouldn't make me look shiny and oily after a couple hours until I started using this. It goes on nice and oil-free, the lavendar smell is great, but not too strong, and I actually enjoy using this everyday-at the end of the day my face still looks fresh and oil-free. This product would be great for any skin type. Love this stuff!!