I would buy California Baby instead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After I bought this, I realized this contains OxyBenzone, which is a phototoxin and carcinogen. Not what I would expect from a natural product.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this- it's gentle and fragrance free. Works well on my sensitive skin!

Alba Botanica, SPF 30

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tingles immediately after application and at the end of the day it gave me a new break out every single time I used it and if it is applied to near to the eyes it stinks and tears my eye with great discomfort.

good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea and my skin is very sensitive, so any face cream I try, even the ones advertised as "for sensitive skin" could make me break out. This susscreen passed the test with flying colors. It's gentle and not greasy and I even tryed it under my eyes and it lightens the skin and serves as sort of a cover-up for the darker skin under my eyes.

Great for the Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the non-greasy formula on my sensitive skin. Most sunscreens can still smell unpleasant - even those that are unscented - but this one has almost no fragrance.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No break outs - worked well. I had used this brand before and liked it as well. Highly recommended.

Alba Botanica, Facial Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this moisturizing sunscreen for at least 4 years and love it. When I couldn't find it in a store out where I now live I found it on this website. I couldn't have been happier for the price and shipping costs were within my budget. The product arrived quickly and in good condition and I will be doing business with this company again.

No Fragrance Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea and very sensitive skin. I like this sunscreen because it does not aggravate my skin because it has no smell. It's not as thick as other sunscreens but if I were to wear liquid foundation over it, the foundation would cake if I was not careful about how I was applying it. I wear powder foundation so it's not an issue.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin burns when I put it on, it doesn't absorb well, and it makes me look white. I don't like the consistency or how it feels on my sensitive skin.

Alba Botanica Facial Sunscreen SPF20

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and doesn't clog pores like heavier sunscreens. Definitely recommneded.

1 2 3 4