No-cut-shaving!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all sorts of shaving foam - and I've always hated them, because they are messy, smelly, and I still cut myself. The Alba botanica cream shave smells wonderful (and not too much), and it works - no cuts, just a clean shave!

A huge disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading all the reviews about this product I felt confident about buying it. Unfortunately I found out very quickly that this product does not provide a smooth shaving experience at all. I tried using less of the shaving cream, or even more, switched to a brand new razor blade but nothing seemed to make a difference.

small volume

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The small volume and rapidly consumed. Plus - the delicious smell of rain

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a moisturizer, not bad. As a shaving lubricant, not great.

delicious flavor

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite shaving cream, with no irritation, I'll take another!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is way too strong, and I realize that I don't like the fact that it's transparent- I can't always see where I've shaved already.I'll give this one away.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never recieved my products. I will never be ordering from this company again and I am very upset I wasted my money and this company doesn't take accountability. Thanks for nothing.

Please return it to stock, I want to reorder it!

Posted by ugilee on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best cream shave that I've ever used. It has a nice odour, it is thick and it lathers good.

works great and smells heavenly

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of Alba Botanica products and this is another favorite. A litlle goes a long way and it provides a very close shave. I seriously feel like my legs stay smooth longer than with regular shaving mousse. My husband also uses this to shave and he loves it. He got bored with the "manly" scents of regular shaving creams and mousse and prefers this soft scent. He also has less ingrown hairs and less irritation (razor burn). I switch this with the coconut milk shaving cream, for a change in scent every now and then.

Awesome