Help

Wish it came in a bigger size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wish this product came in a bigger size, since I have very thick hair and besides that I am very sensitive to all kind of fragrances in hair products. My hair loves cremes so this product is right for my hair. I hope Alba Botanica come with more products of this fragrace free line. For example a good moisturizer that also does not contain keratine. For now I like this line and will keep an eye for new products of it.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hair looks dirty and dry after using the cream.

Good FF Hair product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No Smell! Gives hair a slightly odd texture, but sometimes that's helpful.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the leave-in conditioner better.

Thanks iHerby for carrying a good product that's hard to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a long time but have always had trouble finding it in stores and sometimes even online. I was glad to see that iHerb carries it at a reasonable price and I ordered four of them. Hope they keep well as these will likely last a couple of years.

Hair cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light and without greasiness.

Good product, scent-free (might be too heavy for light hair but I don't know)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yup, it's doesn't smell (wet or dry) and it holds my hair in place. I have thick wavy hair and I need to be careful that I don't put too much of this product on as it can be heavy (I don't wash my hair every day and use a mild shampoo so this is an issue). I think if used sparingly if might work for lighter hair textures as well, especially for those who wash with regular shampoo.

really no fragrance (and good)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my nose is really sensitive so I can only use products with no perfume, fragrance or even chemical smell. this product has absolutely none, which is great, after trying many others who claimed "fragrance-free". I need a product that just adds a bit of body to my hair, and this one does that very nicely.

dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I blow dry my hair it always looks damaged and dry, the style cream has alleviated this problem. My hair looks healthier.

Wonderful to have a product without a fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of the few fragrance free styling products available. It does a decent job of holding my curls in place without adding weight.

1 2