Lasts eons

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tube lasts for months. It does have a thick sort of color, more so than just a gloss. But, it turns kind of brick red with a hint of orange on my lips. I use it around the house, in case I am surprised by a handsome stud and am not totally without makeup. It's all natural, so I feel pretty good about it, rather than wearing lipstick 24/7.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this color the best. Like a soft rose color but not harsh.

Pleasant lip balm

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant lip balm. Really protects from the sun. On lips it is not felt almost. It is intended for women, it is better to men to buy another บาล์มลิปนี ที่จริงป้องกันแสงแดด ที่ริมฝีปากของเกือบจะไม่รู้สึก ได้รับการออกแบบสำหรับผู้หญิงผู้ชายที่ดีกว่าที่จะซื้ออีก

So so only

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the SPF 18 and intense color and I use this to replace my regular lipstick which is of course full of chemicals I want to avoid. But as a lip balm, it is not very smooth in texture and doesn't really moisturize my lips as other lip balms do. So I am still looking for the perfect tinted lip balm...

В общем неплохой вариант 2 в 1

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Гигиеничка имеет сочный сливовый оттенок. Помадка не жирная, даже немного суховата. Я сверху еще блеск использую. Цвет на губах дает насыщенный. Приятно холодит. Все бы ничего, но стала замечать вскоре, что изменился у нее запах. Это нехороший признак. За это снимаю звездочку. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)// Lipstick has a rich plum color. She is not fat, even a little bit dry. I use a gloss on top of another. The color on the lips gives intense. Pleasantly cold. All anything, but soon began to notice that the change in her scent. This is a bad sign. For this shoot a star. Visit my page for more reviews...

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this lip balm with great color... works way much better than my lipstick. lips look naturally red with this lip balm.

alba lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice product with a cool (peppermint) effect. The colour is darker then i thought, more like a lipstick then a balm. Next time i will order a lighter shade.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice lip balm. It gives you a bit of colour without being overwhelming like a lipstick (lipstick has never worked on me).

Alba Terra Tints

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Alba Terra Tints are my favorite lip balm. They combine color, moisture, and sun protection all in one. Great! Though this color is a bit flashy for me, I like sienna a lot.

Great color and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the raspberry color and I also love the way the balm feels on my lips. I just bought another color of these amazing balms. I am considering to never buy 'real lipstick' again.