wonderful, safe, natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my sunscreen of choice. It's effective for the beach or anytime you'll be in the sun. I love Alba's other scents too, but the lavender one, though it smells great, irritated my eyes on a hot day when it got into my eyes from my forehead, so this is the only one I use on my face. I feel good about it since I trust Alba to make a safe, natural product.

Good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pleasant, non-greasy sunscreen at a great price. It's not yet summer, but so far it's working fine for me and I'll buy it again.

Item as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be effective even during 4+ hour long runs in the hot sun. Not too greasy, and doesn't seem to cause breakouts.

Great Reliable Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High defence against the sun, fragrance-free, no residue and suitable for face too. Also good if you're not doing any sports.

good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Alba sunscreens are really nice because they work, they're unscented and non-irritating and don't have a lot of nasty chemicals.

We choose this one for the beach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. This particular cream has the best water resistance, and absorbs rapidly, so that the kids doesnt go around white, whit sand sticking to their whole body.

exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

exellent sunblock, all natural and it really works

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It sinks into the skin right away. No greasiness, great coverage and fragrance free is a huge plus for me. Other sunscreens that I used before were very expensive but nothing like this one. Thanks to I herb for carrying this and for great price.

Works great no bad smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great no bad smell!

Great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live this sunscreen, it's easy to apply and doesn't sit whitely on the skin. It seems very effective too. The best thing is that it's natural. And it doesn't irritate my eyes as much as others do when I put it on my face.