Maximum Dry Skin Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best price for the best body lotion I've used so far. It doesn't feel greasy, and the alpha hydroxy doesn't irritate my skin. I live in the desert, which really puts lotion to the test. It's also got a nice light scent that isn't overbearing.

Good-bye dry skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I moved to Colorado from the Midwest and have yet become acclimated to the dryness after 4 years. My skin constantly felt dry and flaky, no matter what. I had to use those heavy body creams to get any relief. Then I tried this product on a whim. I love it! It's light, has a pleasant fragrance and absorbs quickly. I don't know how something so light can soothe my dry skin so wonderfully without leaving me feeling greasy. I can't wear heavy purfumed lotions because of my job and this is perfect! As another person mentioned the price for the size is well worth it. The bottle lasts forever. This is a fantastic day-to-day lotion and I can't say how much I love it!

No more dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My skin was always very dry and itchy. To make thing worse we moved to Nevada, where air is sooooo dry. I've used this lotion for a week and my skin has a glow and doesn't itch anymore

The Best Lotion Ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have really sensitive skin and used to get razor burn when I'd put lotion on after shaving, but this lotion has repaired my skin. I've been using the regular unscented version for about 7 years now, this is the first time I've bought the maximum dry skin, scented version but it sems to work just as well. I have and will always recomend this lotion to everyone, especially anyone with problem skin!!!!

The Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hope this is never discontinued. I am dry, sensitive and allergic to most things. But I can use this! It works wonders and doesn't give me headaches or rashes or other scary pathologies.

Great Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good lotion and with my skin allergies it is great - no problems. And the price here at iHerb is great. i saw it at Target today and knew i'd gotten the best bargain on it from iHerb!

iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love my Alba lotions. I use to be able to get them at a store near me in my hometown. Now, we are out in the country and it's not as easy to do in-store shopping. iHerb does a great job: easy-to-use screens when ordering, good prices, and fast shipping.

Very strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes well, but the flowery scent is so strong and nauseated me so regrettably I threw it away. I wish I'd checked the label more carefully so I would have known there was perfume in it... I'll try the unscented one the next time.

Best lotion I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most lotions do nothing for my very dry skin but this one is WONDERFUL!! It's a great value too with such a large bottle that lasts a long time.

My 2nd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried sooo many lotions and this one is the BEST ! No allergy reactions considering I have Eczema and HYPER Sensitive skin. I apply this right after my shower and it absorbs into my skin nicely. I don't find this greasy at all. And the scent is nice too, not too overpowering. I've gave a small sample to a friend who has Eczema which is worse then mine and he ordered this from iHerb too !!!