Changed formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to LOVE this lotion. However when I go the product it has a new formula. I am not sure what exactly is different in it, but there is a difference in the smell and feel. It feels more greasy, and doesnt absorb as well. It is still pretty good but I don't love it anymore

Natural and works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family has dryer skin. So, lotion is used on the entire body. The thought of putting something all over with chemicals, artificial scents and a lot of other junk makes me uneasy. This lotion is not only natural, but alba is just an amazing product line. The lotion soaks in, is not greasy, this "original" has no real smell to it (my husband loves that) and it really moisturizes. We have tried a lot of different products, but this one was our winner. My mom's dermatologist recommended it to her and she to me. The everyday price iHerb has is the best I have found anywhere.

My favorite...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent, and keeps my skin hydrated for over 24 hours(not on hands because of washing often). Great for my feet too! I have used this for years.... tried other formulas from Alba, but keep coming back to this one. I don't have to keep reapplying this and it doesn't have the greasy feel all day.

smells floral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like their lotions, very creamy but not too thick or greasy. And I like the smell (wouldn't buy it for a man though).

leaves oily film on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion doesn't absorb into the skin as well as other lotions on the market, leaving an oily film after application.

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΗ!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Πολύ καλή ενυδατική κρέμα με υπέροχο διακριτικό άρωμα. Απλώνεται πολύ όμορφα και απορροφάται γρήγορα. Πολύ καλή τιμή επίσης αν λάβεις υπόψιν την ποσότητα και την ποιότητα του προιόντος.

A good lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the delicate natural smell and the texture. Very satisfied.

Alba Botanica, Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by blurhoney on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this every night before I sleep. it has really awesome moisturizing properties. I wake up with really soft skin.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super!

Nice and moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have been using those non-natural body moisturizers a lot before I switched to the more natural ones. This is actually the first healthier choice I have been trying. This is really good. MOisturizing and quick in absoption. The scent is not one of the best but you don't expect anything fancier without added fragrance / chemical. Will repurchase (after a I finish such a huge bottle)

1 2 3 4