Changed formula

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to LOVE this lotion. However when I go the product it has a new formula. I am not sure what exactly is different in it, but there is a difference in the smell and feel. It feels more greasy, and doesnt absorb as well. It is still pretty good but I don't love it anymore

smells floral

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like their lotions, very creamy but not too thick or greasy. And I like the smell (wouldn't buy it for a man though).

My favorite...

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent, and keeps my skin hydrated for over 24 hours(not on hands because of washing often). Great for my feet too! I have used this for years.... tried other formulas from Alba, but keep coming back to this one. I don't have to keep reapplying this and it doesn't have the greasy feel all day.

Natural and works great

Posted by 5161573309495624722 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family has dryer skin. So, lotion is used on the entire body. The thought of putting something all over with chemicals, artificial scents and a lot of other junk makes me uneasy. This lotion is not only natural, but alba is just an amazing product line. The lotion soaks in, is not greasy, this "original" has no real smell to it (my husband loves that) and it really moisturizes. We have tried a lot of different products, but this one was our winner. My mom's dermatologist recommended it to her and she to me. The everyday price iHerb has is the best I have found anywhere.

leaves oily film on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion doesn't absorb into the skin as well as other lotions on the market, leaving an oily film after application.

Old Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2079463 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this lotion for years and have never found anything better. I love the texture and scent and it absorbs quickly.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1125271 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mineral oil and paraben free - and it actually works well and feels great. Nice fragrance, too =o). Highly recommended. Best price at iHerb, BTW!

Lovely Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this body lotion. It is wonderfully emollient, the scent is divine and the price is right.

Moisturizing!

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a superior product for dry skin. It absorbs quickly and is extremely moisturizing.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully moisturizing. Nice fragrance.

1 2 3 4