Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a while and was happy to discover it here at a better price. I used to be addicted to vasaline intensive care but wanted to switch to a more natural and organic product. I tried many brands but kept going back to vasaline intensive care until I tried this product. Now I have switched for good.

Not thrilled but good back up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since purchasing this item and using it I am not happy with how my hands still feel. This product doesnt seem to do the job for me in softening my hand and body enough even after repeated applying. I have tried this on my 6 year old and it acts the same way. Its just not a product for me.

Instantly makes my skin feel softer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its light consistency just glides wherever I put this on, making it easy to rub or dab into skin. Soft and velvety, makes it a real enjoy to put on after a shower. I live in a hot and humid environment and this was good enough to make my skin happy. Since it was my first time buying. I got the 340g but now am wishing I had bought the largest bottle.

One of the best products...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I've ever used. My skin is so soft afterwards and stays hydrated long before other lotions have given up. I bought this size for my trip to Kaua'i, and it was wonderful!

bc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this formula for years -- it makes a great base for heavier scented formulas.

not good not bad

Posted by Channa on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not good not bad a have nothing to say

the Worst body lotion I ever tried!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Never thought that body lotion could be so awful... However I like Alba Botanica shower gels and body scrubs.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stays on the skin for a long time. Thin, but ritch cream. I really really like it. I promises what it says. no smell<3

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first it had a funny scent, but it dissapeared after a few uses. I liked the texture and how easy it got absorved.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great moisturizer, i like that it has no scent because it doesn't interfere with whatever perfume i'm wearing at that moment.