Great product

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a while and was happy to discover it here at a better price. I used to be addicted to vasaline intensive care but wanted to switch to a more natural and organic product. I tried many brands but kept going back to vasaline intensive care until I tried this product. Now I have switched for good.

Not thrilled but good back up

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since purchasing this item and using it I am not happy with how my hands still feel. This product doesnt seem to do the job for me in softening my hand and body enough even after repeated applying. I have tried this on my 6 year old and it acts the same way. Its just not a product for me.

One of the best products...

Posted by Reviewer2755043 on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I've ever used. My skin is so soft afterwards and stays hydrated long before other lotions have given up. I bought this size for my trip to Kaua'i, and it was wonderful!

bc

Posted by Reviewer2286487 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this formula for years -- it makes a great base for heavier scented formulas.

not good not bad

Posted by Channa on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not good not bad a have nothing to say

the Worst body lotion I ever tried!!!

Posted by Reviewer1156423 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Never thought that body lotion could be so awful... However I like Alba Botanica shower gels and body scrubs.

Alba Botanica, Original Unscented

Posted by ChooseHealth on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion it goes on easy and does not leave a greasy film. Very emollient like the bottle indicates. Ingredients include good stuff, nothing to worry about.

Alba Botanica Very Emolient Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2130958 on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this lotion because the advertisement said that it was an exfolient, as well as an over-all skin softener. The ad is true to its word. I would purchase this again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1244549 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps soothe skin after sun or after allergic reactions. Wonderful moisturizer. I have been using it for years.

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2972700 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of Alba products and love to use this one as is or add my own essential oils. Excellent moisturiser